so.... who are you liking for president so far?

and i think Mitt will get my vote. Mainly becuase he isnt obama.

Then you really need to sit down and actually study. Romney is basically Obama on every point or issue that matters.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

and i think Mitt will get my vote. Mainly becuase he isnt obama.

Then you really need to sit down and actually study. Romney is basically Obama on every point or issue that matters.

whats even more sad, is he is now claiming hes related to the first american slave...

sigh.. what lengths he will go to, to try and get votes...

I pray he does not get a 2nd term, he negative actions against our country have spoken very loud and in a very negative manner

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

To some he's the devil, to others a saint. I see him nothing more than every other lobbyist puppet who has lied and honed what corruption has no defined as a good politician to get what he wants, which in the end is the exact OPPOSITE of where I believe America needs to be directed. Even if, you agree with his ideology, his tactics, or his plan for the country, you can not ignore his sad yet illegal meetings, proceedings, and slow but direct attack on American freedoms, rights, and liberties. Any who deny this, have no grip on the situation.

a bad person makes a loud bold statement

he must be controlled to protect the people

how was he able to do what he did?

freedom

obviously this freedom is exploitable lets remove it

people notice their freedom being infringed

rage

more freedoms being exploited

remove those

more rage

greater need for control

an endless cycle of reductions in freedom caused by the people themselves

if a people truly wish to be free they need only remove on thing from their lives, people.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It was never an issue before. These freedoms weren't in the way before, yet so much has changed. The only thing I see as the root of all our problems, is irresponsibility. Our lax and complacent culture has allowed the corrupt and greedy to take hold as they have.

It was never an issue before. These freedoms weren't in the way before, yet so much has changed. The only thing I see as the root of all our problems, is irresponsibility. Our lax and complacent culture has allowed the corrupt and greedy to take hold as they have.

yes 100% yes

the biggest offenders are at the bottom as well as the top

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

• 2 months later...

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke then get a job.Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

hate to break it to you but all politicians are the same. overpromise. underdeliver

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hate to break it to you but all politicians are the same. overpromise. underdeliver

And don't forget that every single one of them couldn't give one shit about you or anything you care about other than how it might affect them on voting day. And even that "care" is limited by he fact that when they piss one person off enough to not vote for them, someone else is made happy enough to take their place and vote. They aren't representing you, they only care about their own agenda, paved by lobbyists, "donations" to their political machine, and special interest.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Archived