BASS14 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 LOL brian ftw!!! Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
audiofanaticz Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 LOL brian ftw!!! Ha you know it bro!!
BCarter Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I have a Type X 10" in need of a recone; if you wanna shoot a price via pm. Eye Kandy Kustomz 2414 E. Napoleon St. Sulphur, LA 70663 (337)313-3121 [email protected] Eye Kandy Kustomz Page My Page
extremeauto Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 lols are those held together with hopes and dreams??? Wheres the glue. Here is some proper triple joint action for you Ken... PS: Dirt Floor Customs is taking over!!! i think id fell safer with Brians.... 1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget ballistics sound deader (roof only so far) kenwood mp3 usb audio control 3 (upgrading) hifonics mx-3 3 sets of massive px5 5.25s 3 sets of massive tweets phonix gold 5.25 componets x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids sony xplod 600x4 watt high's 2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz 13.2 cube box/wall massive DB8000 Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge big 3 raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt scytek galaxy 2way alarm still upgradeing!
Airborne Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 now this thing had two spiders like 1/2" appart with the leads sewn into the bottom one. I'm not sure how I would get the new leads into the terminal. Does it come off of that ring?
dfoland93 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 hmmm i wouldn't mind reconeing some type S's any info would be awesome AMEN!!! The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
STEvil Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 I need a pair of recones for some original Type-R 10's (SWR-1040 model) if you've got the parts around.. MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 Good call on making a solution, you're right about them being a "disposable" woofer once they're blown I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
99fullsizechevy Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 Those look pretty sick Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Airborne Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 now this thing had two spiders like 1/2" appart with the leads sewn into the bottom one. I'm not sure how I would get the new leads into the terminal. Does it come off of that ring? never mind.lol I got it all the way apart. Now I need parts to rebuild!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.