y dont people like smd?

Guest grim83

its the cool thing to do hate on people on the internet.

ethugz 4 lyfe yo

(damn no smiley to show me bustin a cap in someones ass)

I, personally, really like SMD. I asked questions on other sites and in return, rarely ever got answers, and IF I did, the people were extremely rude. I'm not saying every one of them were, but why be a cock to someone who is just trying to learn? I try to help people whenever I can. Whenever I asked other forums about stuff, I got the same response, I usually get with local shops, "go with Alpine, Kicker, or Rockford, the rest is crap! Or if you want the absolute best, go with JL. One of the local MECP installers at my local Best Buy tried to show me HIS badass system with JL components and a a JBL sub and it sounded horrible. Distorted mids and highs and the sub gain was all the way up! I didn't even let him hear mine, cause I knew he'd be embarrassed by clean, loud and clear highs and great sounding subs. I have no problem with the brands I mentioned before, as I've had all those brands and had very good luck with them. But I recently switched to Sundown subs from my Rockford T1's and there was a noticeable difference in volume and clarity. I had never heard of Sundown until I joined this site. I'm extremely happy with all the knowledge that you've all shared with me here. I'm no Meade Fan Boy, but I gotta give respect where it's due! I respect him for consistently, working his ass off and striving for a better quality of audio! Isn't that what we all strive for??

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

I, personally, really like SMD. I asked questions on other sites and in return, rarely ever got answers, and IF I did, the people were extremely rude. I'm not saying every one of them were, but why be a cock to someone who is just trying to learn? I try to help people whenever I can. Whenever I asked other forums about stuff, I got the same response, I usually get with local shops, "go with Alpine, Kicker, or Rockford, the rest is crap! Or if you want the absolute best, go with JL. One of the local MECP installers at my local Best Buy tried to show me HIS badass system with JL components and a a JBL sub and it sounded horrible. Distorted mids and highs and the sub gain was all the way up! I didn't even let him hear mine, cause I knew he'd be embarrassed by clean, loud and clear highs and great sounding subs. I have no problem with the brands I mentioned before, as I've had all those brands and had very good luck with them. But I recently switched to Sundown subs from my Rockford T1's and there was a noticeable difference in volume and clarity. I had never heard of Sundown until I joined this site. I'm extremely happy with all the knowledge that you've all shared with me here. I'm no Meade Fan Boy, but I gotta give respect where it's due! I respect him for consistently, working his ass off and striving for a better quality of audio! Isn't that what we all strive for??

yes yes and yes! same thing here man! we're all just trying to learn!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

its the cool thing to do hate on people on the internet.

Internet_Trolls_by_LmarieCHAN.png

:rofl:

I have seen it with out forums, for example I do not like Jap cars and I get hated on for it as every one does the same thing over and over again with them and hate it or even trying to help out people and get hated on, it happens, so what just do what I do when you are at a show or what ever, do not give them the time of day :good:

6F12AARZFX.jpg

I am on 4 audio forums frequently,

SMD(Good Balance between all topics)

CACO(mostly to buy/sell)

SSA(Cause they have some cool vendors)

DIYMA(If I want to see super high end SQ equipment for sale, and wishing I had the money on hand for half the stuff)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

For some it's personal... For others it's the staff... For others they are too EMO to be seen on SMD.

That's the short version.

The longer version is that some people have a serious problem listening to instructions. If a mod asks you to stop doing what you're doing it isn't all that hard to stop. If you don't you're gone... Some people just feed on drama and honestly who has time for that crap on a hobby website? This is supposed to be fun not annoying or agitating.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

haters, success and anything they cant have is why they dont like smd

most are trolls trying to get a reaction from their comments

it is what it is