Sonic Electronix

i have experience with both, and for the price I will absolutely run PB...and even in disregard for the price, the high end PB stuff is every bit as good as the RF stuff

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i have powerbass xta 4000 d wired at .67 ohm daily and iv seen them not just watched seen them run 1/4 ohm and awesome subs for the price the 3xls are loud and clean and iv herd there 4xls in a spl car at 42 Hz still sound daily driving worthy but the xta series amps are bad ass for multiple amp set ups with there master and slave RCA in and outs which means u set the master and all the others fallow exactly the same cant get any easier than that nothing wrong with other brands but know what Ur talking about before u say something that's y u don't see me talk highly bout soundigatal cuz i don't know anything about them for instance

and iv ran Rockford Memphis Kenwood Sony Alpine Boston so that's the advice or help i can help with or talk about with my experience and no others until i get my DCs hehe :yahoo:

WTF did you just say? I run out of breath before I get to the end of your 'sentence'. lol :peepwall:

I've ran RF and loved it and honestly, the only thing worth it with RF is their amps and mids/ highs. Subs aren't really anything like they use to be. PB is similar to RF in that aspect, but people say their subs are decent. I haven't heard them, but with what I have seen from PB, their amps are no joke and I can't wait to get mine back! (bought them inop lol)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

my powerbass asa1500.1d is a badass amp!! i dont like rf at all

not hating on powerbass, but do you have any experience with rockford? if so you should try some of their products and hear what real quality is :D

the only reason i posted in this thread is because i have a powerbass amp and love it and i have also tried rf and its not for me, if not i wouldnt even be comenting. i never said rf wasnt "real quality" or was i hating on it so if you re-read what i posted you'll be able to see that i was simply saying that i dont like rf at all, i have to like a brand and think its real quality just because you think it is.

do you have any experience with powerbass? if not you should try some of their products.

years ago, i made a swap from a powerbass xl to a rockford p3 and there was a HUGE difference

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

Was the difference in favor of the powerbass??? Lol or against it?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs