Don't you hate when that happens :(

Bought a product called FW1 Formula a few months ago from a table booth at a Shell last year at some time, its supposed to clear up hazing on headlights and just general cleaning and stuff. Didn't work, so every time they come up to me I say I already got some and they say "WTF, your headlights aren't clear though!" and I say IDK it won't work for me. Same thing happened today, I said you can try if you want and went inside to get my stuff, came back out and he did a portion of my driver side headlight, shit was clear as hell. So he did the same part on the passenger side and the same thing. I was like WTF and had to buy a bottle again, long story short and him talking fast as hell all I heard was "regularly $135, I'll give you this set plus 2 more bottles for $60", I paid it. :(

It works pretty good but damn impulse buys, I need to upgrade my head unit!

this is the kit, plus 2 more bottle of the wax. Hell if anybody wants any of the cans PM me, ill sell each one for $10 plus S&H (the wax alone sells for $20). Will ship fast just paypal me.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You know what i use to clean up headlights that doesnt cost half as much as the "deal" he gave you? Either get step 1 Meguiars paint cleaner and a clean rag or cloth and put some on the headlight and rub in a circle with a fair amount of pressure and it cleans the lens. It has a very small amount of sand in them to help rub off the dirt and stuff from your lens being fogged up. Or you can also use some rubbing compound (preferably the kind that is hard and you have to add some water to each time you use it) then i get a buffing pad and soak it with water and squeeze the water out of it until its damp then put the rubbing compound on it and rub in a circle again with little pressure as this can damage your lens.

I had deeply damaged lenses on my headlights and fog lights were pitted from the previous owner taking the truck on stone roads. I took the rubbing compound on the lights and it got them back into a good condition, they still have deep nicks but they arent half as bad as when i got the truck.

Just my 2 cents on what you can try next time.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I bought the same can it only works if the hazing is not bad...but it works GREAT as the final polish/buff when you sand them from rough to fine :) works great, but wont do shit if your coming from a thick rough haze.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

you should to try a time share walk threw sometime for discounted tickets. Those sales guys are very persistent and don't know when to stop.

You will want to kill someone to get out of there

Yeah they are pretty hazed up, somehow this time around it made a major difference. Not fully restored but pretty damn good. This stuff may actually come in handy if I get off my lazy ass and actually clean my car.

I want to do the 3M headlight restoration kit since I've heard great things but I don't have a drill LOL

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I had the same experience but i didn't impulse buy, what I did do is have them test out the product on both my lenses and I said I was gonna buy it, pretended i had a emergency phone call then left. Came out with 2 clean lenses and no money wasted lol. The guy did talk really fast, I guess its how they get you on the price.

Edited by bigp_on_the_beat

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

My headlights are fogged. I thought that was inside? can you clear it up from the outside? :trippy: how?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

bigp, that's smart! I swear these ppl are always at Shell & Chevron.

winn, from what I believe its not the inside, its the haze and grime and crap that's on the outside.

A while back one of the guys said I need to go over them a few times. A new headlight for my Caddy is about $1000 per side unless I hit up a junkyard but that will maybe be about half the price

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

They tried to get me yesterday on that crap, I told him I wasn't interested and he wouldn't let up. I closed my door and drove off while he was still talking. I hate people that won't let it go after I tell them 5 times I'm not interested. I've restored several very bad headlights by wet sanding then polish with Mothers aluminum polish.