UPDATED!!!!!!!!!11 my new carry gun im working on

I know absolutely nothing about guns and there parts....but I know that your work looks beautiful man, and that it must take precision and talent to do it :clapping:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that thing is coming out sweet. how long did you have to think about the serrations on the slide before you just did it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i do not do things that hideous. please excuse me, im gonna go vomit now.

:rofl::rofl:

Sorry for the unpleasantness :peepwall:

Just used it as the first thing that came up on google images, so im guessing engraving isnt your thing :lol:

i dont mind good looking engraving, but that is just way too mexican for me. add some gold grips, diamonds, and make it a 38super and you have a mexicans wet dream right there.

racist much

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived