Chicken or the egg which came first.

I believe in beer :)

We all have to have faith in something :yahoo::drinks:

Well guys sorry to finally get the ball rolling and have to leave my own party :( But my Dad is alone these days and I have it planned to cook him Chicken Tortellini for dinner to night and sit around and have a couple drinks and watch a movie or bullshit or something.

So I gotta hop off here and get everything together so I can take off here in a few.

Thanks for entertaining me guys :good:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

There are many mixed threories between Christianity (I use this as the basis since it fights Evolution head on most frequently) and evoltion.

Dinosaurs, Monkeys, Missing Link... All things we may or may not find.

Personally, an idea or question such as this is Philosophy. It is simply theory since history was not recorded back in these eras.

I have taken several Religion and Evolution courses in college and have learned some interesting things that sort of disprove both.

Primary example, Carbon Dating... I have studied slightly on this and I think somewhere along the lines it stated that an item can only have a max 1/2 life of 14,000 years. So, this would put the oldest item capable of being dated would be 28,000 years old. How is it then that they use this method to say the material is millions of years old? My biggest peave with evolution is the idea that nothing is still evolving. If man came from Monkeys, how do monkeys still exist? In the Fifteen Thousand years of recorded history, no one has ever seen a monkey change over to a human. They state that it takes "millions of years". Okay, I get it. But, the likely hood that everything evolved fluidly and nothing is going to evolve in 15,000 years is harder to believe than someone of a greater power created the earth.

Until evolution is proven, it will still be a theory. And to take a thoery as fact is belief and faith. Wait, isn't that what Christians do? Have faith in a theory that God's son was crucified? Sound awfully similar in the scientific idea that neither can be proved.

But, back to the OP's original question.

What kind of egg? Are we talking about a Baby Chicken?

In an evolutionary stand point, the egg would have to of come first. As, the mutations were formed in the DNA during reproduction. But, what if the chicken was mutated from a live birth scenario?

From a religious stand point, Chicken would have been first as God created all living beings on Day 6 (Gen. 1:25).

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Dinosaurs were birds, err I mean dinosaurs evolved into birds. And dinosaurs, including those with wings, four legs and two legs laid eggs, which means all were laying eggs long before evolution had a chance to subdivide the millions of dinosaur species that had existed. As far as debating on just chicken, eggs came way before chickens were finalized and named by us humans as a species.

Unless the white haired man in the clouds just decided he was hungry for chicken one day, thus the chicken was created first. The egg came the next day, when he wanted some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

There are many mixed threories between Christianity (I use this as the basis since it fights Evolution head on most frequently) and evoltion.

Dinosaurs, Monkeys, Missing Link... All things we may or may not find.

Personally, an idea or question such as this is Philosophy. It is simply theory since history was not recorded back in these eras.

I have taken several Religion and Evolution courses in college and have learned some interesting things that sort of disprove both.

Primary example, Carbon Dating... I have studied slightly on this and I think somewhere along the lines it stated that an item can only have a max 1/2 life of 14,000 years. So, this would put the oldest item capable of being dated would be 28,000 years old. How is it then that they use this method to say the material is millions of years old? My biggest peave with evolution is the idea that nothing is still evolving. If man came from Monkeys, how do monkeys still exist? In the Fifteen Thousand years of recorded history, no one has ever seen a monkey change over to a human. They state that it takes "millions of years". Okay, I get it. But, the likely hood that everything evolved fluidly and nothing is going to evolve in 15,000 years is harder to believe than someone of a greater power created the earth.

Until evolution is proven, it will still be a theory. And to take a thoery as fact is belief and faith. Wait, isn't that what Christians do? Have faith in a theory that God's son was crucified? Sound awfully similar in the scientific idea that neither can be proved.

But, back to the OP's original question.

What kind of egg? Are we talking about a Baby Chicken?

In an evolutionary stand point, the egg would have to of come first. As, the mutations were formed in the DNA during reproduction. But, what if the chicken was mutated from a live birth scenario?

From a religious stand point, Chicken would have been first as God created all living beings on Day 6 (Gen. 1:25).

Evolution is a FACT, and also a Theory. "Theory" In the scientific sense, refers to a set of laws that explains Facts. Not the common usage of the word which means Ideas based on evidence.

And Man did not evolve from modern day monkeys. We evolved from a common ancestor to chimps. And further back, monkeys. So all apes and monkeys evolved from the same ancestor at some point, which does not exist anymore.

And evolution still happens, it is proven, we can see it, we have evidence, we have tens of thousands of missing links and transitional forms on file.

Humans are now evolving to not grow wisdom teeth, and the appendix is shrinking more with each generation. This is a Fact.

Evolution is not philosophy, it is Scientific FACT.

and Evolution does not always happen fluidly, thats why there is mutations and failed species that end up extinct.

Now, chickens evolved from small dinosaurs that laid eggs, that's the answer.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

My old Build Log

5 time dB Drag Finalist

Chicken came first....hen was disappointed.

You sir, caused water to be spit onto my computer screen, lol.

ISO, this is hardly a fail thread, not to mention also in the off topic section. I would LOVE to debate with you...but I agree with you, lol. It makes the most logical sense, and the formula still applies. Through evolution, the offspring has always been the product. So the chickens' ancestor would have had to laid the egg that became the chicken.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

" fail thread of the day"

Why are you a bible thumper or ultra religious?

honestly, who's gonna discuss this on car audio forum?

anybody thats why its in the OFFTOPIC section...this place dosen't have to be about car audio all the time...im pretty sure your life dosent revolve around car audio 24/7

and i do think the egg came first cause how else would the chicken be born

spontaneous generation lol?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Why did we lose our monkey foot-thumbs? Wouldn't that be de-evolution? I am always wanting to grab and throw shit with my feet but apparently "evolution" took them away from me.....fuckin' science. 8)

haha, depends on how you look at it. There is no de-evolution since it only happens to be useful for survival. So it must have been to walk better upright. But I too want to throw stuff with my feet.

The genes still exist in you so get a geneticist and start activating your foot thumb genes again.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

My old Build Log

5 time dB Drag Finalist