hdorre Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 When I was in 6th grade, Thats young They didn't take my money or my shoes. Odd he missed, LMFAO After that I was on the ground getting stomped on and kicked in the head and face. That really sucks, and would pissed me off. At least youre okay. Any stitches or broken bones? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
That1Kid Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 When I was in 6th grade, Thats young They didn't take my money or my shoes. Odd he missed, LMFAO After that I was on the ground getting stomped on and kicked in the head and face. That really sucks, and would pissed me off. At least youre okay. Any stitches or broken bones? No stitches or broken bones thankfully. My right eye was swollen shut and black and blue. And my lips were fucked up. Bruises on my ribs and back. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
audioanonymous Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Actually fucking scum these days.... Anybody else ever get jumped? Came outta my mates apartment, his place enters out kinda onto an alley, soon as I went out got hit so I slammed the door closed so they couldnt get in and bolted down the road but got caught up with, cant remember much except my mam helpin me back to the car, she was pickin me up, seems like guys round here think 6 lads kicking a guy on the ground is a fair fight Got kicked in the face a few times so lips and forehead are fucked and I think someone stamped on my knee cause it dont work too well right now... but coulda been worse I guess, Dirty gypsy bastards in ireland, fucking plagues round here. Do you`s ever get trouble round your parts? I've been jumped twice. I walked away both times. Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain Multiple World Record Holders
Nasty1 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I hate cowards that jump people. I was raised, to fight if I need to and to fight fair unless the other guy don't you dont. I been jumped more than a few times, some for no reason some cuz I beat a guy in a fight and he just can't handle it. I have learned to go after the guy nearest to u and if you go down take him with you and dont stop going at them till u cant or there backing off. This kind of bullshit is what stopped me from going to SPN this year. I when to ask my neighbors to turn down there music and they did but when i got back to my house they turned it up even louder. So I go back right away and asked them again.They started talking shit and I told them all I wanted was them to turn it down and not a fight. As I said that one guy came and swang at me ,I ducked under it and came up with a uppercut and the guy went down. I backed up and told them again I didnt want to fight but then 4 guys came after me .We went after it for about 2-3mins then one of the guys was yelling at them to stop and go back to the house. Me and that guy were working things out till the guy I droped earlyer came at me with a 4-5 foot jack handel. The first swing missed the second hit my hand braking it the third hit my head busting it open and the forth hit my arm,then I took him down. His friends tryed to jump in but thats when my friends got there. The guy got up taking shit on how he kick my ass and would do thatto any one. I got up a bloody mess every one thought I was badly hert but I didnt even feel the pain just all the blood running down my face. But I was so pissed I told the guy that hit me with the pole lets go again. He thought he had the upper hand cuz the hit me with the pole and told all his friends watch this. Well a min later they were dragging him home. I took out all the frustration of me hateing cowereds that cant man up and fight someone ,1 on 1 out on this guy. I had to get abut 12 staples and my hand will never be 100% again. BUt at the sametime that guy will never forget me evrytime he looks at him self in the mirror. I saw him the other day and he had 4 big ass scrars on his face. Im not at all bragging but if I had my way every person that has jumped someone would have something happen to them so that every time they see that scar it would remind them how big of a coward they are. Some pics of my Head 2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz 19 cubes net 245sq in of port Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm Sundown 100.4 Rockford Fosgat Power Series 5.25 Dash 6.5 Kicks 8 Coaxils Doors 250 mechicman alt 1 red top under the hood 2 yellow tops in back big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire 3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire IT LBS
Chaise Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I live in a nice middle-class neighborhood so I can't say I've been jumped, nor do I think I will ever get jumped in my neighborhood but up the road like 10 miles is downtown and there are some neighborhoods around there that don't take kindly to white people. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
Nasty1 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Pics fixed 2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz 19 cubes net 245sq in of port Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm Sundown 100.4 Rockford Fosgat Power Series 5.25 Dash 6.5 Kicks 8 Coaxils Doors 250 mechicman alt 1 red top under the hood 2 yellow tops in back big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire 3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire IT LBS
huh?do-what? Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off 8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
huh?do-what? Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I remember some guys TRIED too this was like a year ago around my age 14~17yr olds at the movies...i knew they werent armed except for one had a fork(cheap ass mofo) and he tried to shank me with it I was like wtf yo pussy ass gonna do with a fork and my dad has worked in like inspecting produce so he always have knives so I would like get one when I would go out so when he pulled out the fork boom my knife comes out and these foos got scared and left haha...but yeah did you atleast fight back? What kind of fool brings a fork to a knife fight? Yeah, one time my buddy got jumped while sitting at a stop light and I got out and pulled the guy off of him and then the lights went out. I guess somebody hit me in the head with something. I've still got a bump on my head today years later. what about one of those metal grapefruit spoons with the serrated edges. That would detach an eye pretty well, right? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
GiAnT4LYFE Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I live in a nice middle-class neighborhood so I can't say I've been jumped, nor do I think I will ever get jumped in my neighborhood but up the road like 10 miles is downtown and there are some neighborhoods around there that don't take kindly to white people. Where are you at in DE? I live just south of Middletown.
AlexBryson Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Only been jumped once. I hooked up with a girl one time and after we got done her boyfriend (apparently spotted her car in my driveway and flipped a shit) was trying to break down my door. So i got my buddies smith & wesson and met him at the door. All he had to hear was chick-chick and he jumped back into his little honda and drove off. Bout a week later i was coming out of the movies with my bass team (all 6 of us!) when i saw him and two of his buddies standing by my car. So he got in my face and started causing a scene and apparently management saw a fight about to go down and called the cops. (The theater is like a stones throw from the police station) So a cop pulls up and cuffs the guy and i think it's over cause the other two guys bailed. 3 days later im coming out of work when the same prick punches me in the back of the head and kicks my knee out and started throwing punches. My boss came out and took the guy off of me. After i got back up i landed a few good shots till the cops showed up. He got 2 years in county and i got off scott free because it was "self defense" I saw the guy bout a month ago bagging groceries. So i wlaked by and simply said, "Tell a**** she wasnt that good anyway" 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.