Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

X2 on the Leb thing, I have never seen a Leb have a fair fight or if there is the rare occasion they always come back with their cousins

And around my area we have a thing called rolling people, you get together just go find some poor innocent kid and beat the shit out of them and steal all of there shit. I have never done it but it nearly had it happen to me, I had a Samoan, Tongan and a white guy come up to me and ask for my iPod and phone I told them to fuck off and when I new shit was about to go down I threw a punch at the Samoan and somehow got him to drop than the Tongan swing at me and I ducked and hit him and somehow made him stumble than I seen the Aussie guy run and the other 2 just got up and walked away. This has happened many times to me with 1 on 1 fights I have the bigger black dude confront me and I show I have balls and I won't back down and a couple hits later they want out of the fight

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Posted

I hate cowards that jump people. I was raised, to fight if I need to and to fight fair unless the other guy don't you dont. I been jumped more than a few times, some for no reason some cuz I beat a guy in a fight and he just can't handle it. I have learned to go after the guy nearest to u and if you go down take him with you and dont stop going at them till u cant or there backing off. This kind of bullshit is what stopped me from going to SPN this year. I when to ask my neighbors to turn down there music and they did but when i got back to my house they turned it up even louder. So I go back right away and asked them again.They started talking shit and I told them all I wanted was them to turn it down and not a fight. As I said that one guy came and swang at me ,I ducked under it and came up with a uppercut and the guy went down. I backed up and told them again I didnt want to fight but then 4 guys came after me .We went after it for about 2-3mins then one of the guys was yelling at them to stop and go back to the house. Me and that guy were working things out till the guy I droped earlyer came at me with a 4-5 foot jack handel. The first swing missed the second hit my hand braking it the third hit my head busting it open and the forth hit my arm,then I took him down. His friends tryed to jump in but thats when my friends got there. The guy got up taking shit on how he kick my ass and would do thatto any one. I got up a bloody mess every one thought I was badly hert but I didnt even feel the pain just all the blood running down my face. But I was so pissed I told the guy that hit me with the pole lets go again. He thought he had the upper hand cuz the hit me with the pole and told all his friends watch this. Well a min later they were dragging him home. I took out all the frustration of me hateing cowereds that cant man up and fight someone ,1 on 1 out on this guy. I had to get abut 12 staples and my hand will never be 100% again. BUt at the sametime that guy will never forget me evrytime he looks at him self in the mirror. I saw him the other day and he had 4 big ass scrars on his face. Im not at all bragging but if I had my way every person that has jumped someone would have something happen to them so that every time they see that scar it would remind them how big of a coward they are. Some pics of my Head

Jesus christ man! Fair dues for getting that fucker back, Its weird, at the time nothing hurts you. Like I got square stomped on me head a few times but didnt feel a thing, then drivin home I was laughin that it took 6 of them, must be the adrenaline or something :shrug:

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off
8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?
no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people...fucking hate em

Ahh so theres a name for them, thats like gypsys in Ireland, cept we dont call them gypsys, maybe like travellers or knackers, just guys who if they hit you and you hit em back, if your around town the next day you`ll have all their brothers and cousins after you. fucking cowardly cunts cant have a fair fight.

Found out though when I got jumped, i was waiting walkin outside to get a ride home from my mam, turns out after she saw them stampin on me she jumped outta the car and punched one of them in the head :rofl: :rofl:

I was shocked :lol:

Hard to find pictures of the young ones but this is sorta what the adults look like.

You can get an idea of what the kids are like....

2474_03102008093152Travellers.jpg

knackers.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

stay classy lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I've been jumped twice, but they were good lessons since there was no permanent damage. Just some stitches, cuts, bruises, oh wait and a couple broken fingers, but that was from me punching... :rofl: I'm better for the experiences honestly and when your younger you heal up fast.

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

I actually was beat down by 6 Lebanese back when I was like 15. They were all 17+ and beat me senseless, but I was far from innocent. It's a long story, but basically I stood up to one of them then his cousins showed up and I cracked a few of them good and then had my ass handed to me. I still have a scar over my eye from where it got split open like a banana. They beat the crap out of me, but I was fine.

As for the general Leb comments let me say this. I live in a town with tens of thousands of them and as a general rule they are good people. Punk kids are always going to be punks no matter what and it isn't right to say none of them fight fair because I have fought with them in fair fights (again growing up with hundreds of them in my HS and tens of thousands in my city). It is true often times they call on their cousins, but the truth is their cousins are always around anyways... haha

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

I used to get jumped every week or so from mid 7th grade and through hs coz of my gang affiliation at the time. Luckily most times it was nothing more than cuts and bruises; stabbed a few times but never that bad, shot at a few times but never hit thankfully.

To give you and idea why it was so frequent; filipino in a chinese gang that reps red (not blood) in a city far from my "hood".

my gang is one of the bigger more reputable asian gangs so all other asians wanted to kick my ass, blacks (all crips in my area) couldnt accept that we repped red but werent bloods, mexicans were somewhat the same way (they rep blue, norteneos red).

Funny thing is some of my bestfriends today are either people that beat me up (one on one) or I beat up. We just got a mutual respect for each other I guess, it's nice knowing the person that has your back won't punk out when sh*t hits the fan.

Posted

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308583731' post='1576891]

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

X2 on the Leb thing, I have never seen a Leb have a fair fight or if there is the rare occasion they always come back with their cousins

but Lebanese women are sooo sexy :drink40:

Posted

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308583731' post='1576891]

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

X2 on the Leb thing, I have never seen a Leb have a fair fight or if there is the rare occasion they always come back with their cousins

but Lebanese women are sooo sexy :drink40:

mhmm yes your right

_41962786_women-getty-203body.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

fuck lebs..in aus they the scum of the country along with all the other middle eastern kids..preach their allah rubish..and the kids get dumb haircuts walk around in all nike or addidas and stab people no reason or cause we aussie..

as for jumped once..9 people on a train easily 17-20 batts knifes the works

me and 4 mates all under 15..they took..$3..then left..didn't no why we didn't get a beat down..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 480 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...