Well I've had enough of everyone bickering. Sad story and fucked situation so keep it at r.i.p. Dunn and move on or it will be closed. Fucking ppl gotta argue about everything these days.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well I've had enough of everyone bickering. Sad story and fucked situation so keep it at r.i.p. Dunn and move on or it will be closed. Fucking ppl gotta argue about everything these days.....

x2 even in threads like this, SMH

I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess...

Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left.

Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding.

I'm sure thats just a soda in his hand in the twitt pic... and I'm sure he goes to a bar just to smoke cigs and see his friends while sipping 7up. get your head out of your ass. wait two days, it will be confirmed. I've got all the conformation I need.

wow bro your fucking ridiculous two families just lost there kids and your worried about if he was drunk or not you need to grow up and quit being such a selfish prick go fuck yourself

Statements like that will earn a vacy around here.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Looked up the crash location on Google maps. I was up near that way today, too. Not more than 20 miles. Crazy.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

If he faked it, he could get in some serious trouble, and wouldn't be funny at all.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

TMZ said that it was not faked, because the article that said "tmz reports that its a fake" was never published by them and that the only way the body was identified was by his tattoos.

Archived