Sonic Electronix

oh..OHHHH shit..

never even thought about it..just wanted see someone do it and BOOM :drink40:

thank you smd i learn off you every day

Edit: could you charge it more for more powa? and would it be worth it for guys doin 180's? then again they probly blow it all anyway..

Overcharging motors isn't all too uncommon, I know DD offers a "SuperCharged" option to their 3500 series, where they simply give the motor a stronger charge.

that is not what the supercharging option is

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

oh..OHHHH shit..

never even thought about it..just wanted see someone do it and BOOM :drink40:

thank you smd i learn off you every day

Edit: could you charge it more for more powa? and would it be worth it for guys doin 180's? then again they probly blow it all anyway..

Overcharging motors isn't all too uncommon, I know DD offers a "SuperCharged" option to their 3500 series, where they simply give the motor a stronger charge.

^that. They use neo rings somewhere in the design, not exactly sure where, or what else, korey can probably help you on that one as I'm half asleep

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

:orly3: Care to explain what it is then? That's all I figured it was because I've made my own magnets many times before and increasing the voltage/current always made them stronger.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

:orly3: Care to explain what it is then? That's all I figured it was because I've made my own magnets many times before and increasing the voltage/current always made them stronger.

Supercharged Option is a Added Neo magnet to the pole piece, with an aluminum piece on top of that.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Supercharged Option is a Added Neo magnet to the pole piece, with an aluminum piece on top of that.

Oh, I see. Shorting ring plus a pole cap magnet. Must make the Bl go up like crazy.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Oh, I see. Shorting ring plus a pole cap magnet. Must make the Bl go up like crazy.

Supposed to up the motor force of a 3500 series toasted that of a 9500 series iirc. Just not the same power handling of course...

batteries, yes. magnets, dont think so.

batterys for me never had a prob with them discharging while sitting on the floor for months but thats just me

wet cells do, maybe agm dont idk :shrug:

This thread

Y did u put ur batteries on the concrete!!???? I'm not trying to bbe a jackass but what are u thinking......15 min and any battery will be dead laying on the concrete no offence but what are u thinking???? I hate when I see perfectly good batteries like that.... in 7 min and 30sec ur batts are halfway to being dead, about how long it took u to take that pic :(

An A for effort I guess, instead of looking like a jackass you just look like.....just stating.

Will a battery be damaged or discharged by letting it sit on concrete? NO, it won't. Many people believe that concrete is a battery enemy because years ago, batteries could have been electrically discharged by sitting on a concrete floor. The myth that concrete drains batteries started from old and outdated battery technology. Originally, wooden battery cases encased a glass jar with the battery inside, and any moisture on the floor could cause the wood to swell, possibly fracturing the glass, causing it to leak. Then came these hard rubber cases, which were somewhat porous and had a high-carbon content. An electrical current could be conducted through this container if the moist concrete floor permitted the current to find an electrical ground. The statement used to be true and sound advice, but it doesn't apply towards today’s batteries and its technology.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?