Sonic Electronix

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

Oh, I'm a smart dumbass? Okay then...

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

are you really trying to correct some ones grammar with that sentence?

really?

good god lol.

as nick said, its not FI, its USPS, make a post about them and how shitty their service is....

maybe you should have paid extra for fed ex or UPS.... instead of being a cheapskate and using regular USPS....

if u kno ne ting about the virgin islands u would kno they only offer limited shippin options so if u talkin about money to me u got the wrong person on bein a cheapskate pathna!

Straight off the FedEx website for restrictions on shipping stuff to virgin islands

"U.S. Virgin Islands Import Prohibitions

Bearer Documents

Ice, Wet

Liquids, Haz

Pesticides

Satellite

Satellite Parts

Log and timber products from Liberia (wood-chips, poles, post, fence pickets, sheets, flooring, molding, pallet, tool handles, barrels, crates, tableware/kitchenware, shutters, blinds, cases/boxes/chests for jewelry and silverware, clothes hangers, clothespins, toothpicks, etc.)"

Doesnt say anything about subs, dude quit jumping down everyones throat, if you`ve seen any other threads about problems you`ll see people on here will try help you to the best of their ability but if you start getting mad at everyone for no reason of course people gonna start getting annoyed with you, shipping is outside of their control but if you want I can go get an email address for USPS so you can go bitch at them?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

It was a humorous reference to a popular movie called Tropic Thunder. My apologies if you haven't seen it, you are missing out. Lulz were had...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

really?

good god lol.

as nick said, its not FI, its USPS, make a post about them and how shitty their service is....

maybe you should have paid extra for fed ex or UPS.... instead of being a cheapskate and using regular USPS....

if u kno ne ting about the virgin islands u would kno they only offer limited shippin options so if u talkin about money to me u got the wrong person on bein a cheapskate pathna!

I did not understand a word of that, because there was no proper grammar in that sentence.....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

It was a humorous reference to a popular movie called Tropic Thunder. My apologies if you haven't seen it, you are missing out. Lulz were had...

Bam!

20090726-tyjxkmjt1eympmdw3b9eac6s78.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

:orly3:

really?

good god lol.

I did not understand a word of that, because there was no proper grammar in that sentence.....

:orly3: you too huh? :lol:

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

Wasnt the problem fixed befor he ever posted,isnt someone just mad.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

really?

good god lol.

You read everything to now come and talk about someones grammar dude save your wasted comments for another forum. Its like you asses sit and look for the slightest misatake in a comment posted to jump on it instead of just trying to help out or something just shut up if the comment isnt required. Shipping to US Virgin Islands is quite close to shipping item in post office in US because same shipping flate rates you use we use here same priority same express so lets stop trying correct grammar of other people because crucians speak our way and floridians have their slang same as atlantians have their grammar so cut the bullshit

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

Blaming FI for a typo the shipping company made having the product sent to the wrong address is completely out of their control, there is no company that can control or do anything about it and blaming them instead of the shipping company is wrong. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time and sometimes it can take a long time to get resolved, especially when your dealing with shipping to various parts of the world that aren't continental united states bordered.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived