Revised - Bass Burp Track soft clip soundwave

If you played a regular tone at volume 5 on your system and noted how loud it was, and i made a tone that would be just as loud, but at volume 2, imagine how loud it would be if you raised the volume to 5 or more. The goal is to create the loudest bass tones possible in one fashion or another so competitors can reach the desired spl levels that they haven't been able to achieve using dated or old bass cds that they make you use when competing. Some organizations around here are using old termlab cds from 06-08, and sometimes scratched. And I be like just use my bass competition test cd, and the competitors would end up doing better than before.

But what if you upped that to volume 20 and at that stage amount of clipping made your coils burn up, but whereas clean power would get you up to 40 without bbq`d coils.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

raised dcr from hot coils

excess power causing overexcursion

efficiency lost from hot amp

component failure from excess heat beyond its design

voltage drop from insane current draw

batt depletion from basically asking amp to just give up on ac and shove dc straight thru

i could go on...

for some reason quake thinks those things dont exist

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

The volume analogy is based on using a clean signal. Production companies nowadays are remastering older material, because of advancements in technology can help them recreate a louder better version of what was created years ago, like remastered versions of the Beetles, Billie Holiday, and Elvis. Now mind you they will not be clipping, but they will be better than before.

With that being said, if you had material that was recorded at low volumes, you have to compensate while listening by turning your volume up. I know you hate it when you keep the volume the same and put in another cd, and it plays loud to where you have to turn it down to listen to it.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Decaf, and you thought electronics were efficient in general?

General question, do they outlaw square waves to be used in the lanes whether or not the sound files are clipping?

no, but you do know the more you clip your shit, the faster you ruin it right?

ill never download any of your music, just because you seem to think clipping is ok... and encourage it in the lanes.....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

General question, do they outlaw square waves to be used in the lanes whether or not the sound files are clipping?

efficient a 24 hour vacation, tired of you spewing crazy stuff here, take some time to think about it and btw i AM BEING NICE!

nuke.jpg

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

If you played a regular tone at volume 5 on your system and noted how loud it was, and i made a tone that would be just as loud, but at volume 2, imagine how loud it would be if you raised the volume to 5 or more. The goal is to create the loudest bass tones possible in one fashion or another so competitors can reach the desired spl levels that they haven't been able to achieve using dated or old bass cds that they make you use when competing. Some organizations around here are using old termlab cds from 06-08, and sometimes scratched. And I be like just use my bass competition test cd, and the competitors would end up doing better than before.

The volume analogy is based on using a clean signal. Production companies nowadays are remastering older material, because of advancements in technology can help them recreate a louder better version of what was created years ago, like remastered versions of the Beetles, Billie Holiday, and Elvis. Now mind you they will not be clipping, but they will be better than before.With that being said, if you had material that was recorded at low volumes, you have to compensate while listening by turning your volume up. I know you hate it when you keep the volume the same and put in another cd, and it plays loud to where you have to turn it down to listen to it.

But if you were using one of the tones you made, decaf showed its clipped to hell so how could it be based on a clean signal? Yes you may have made it louder, but from reading this its been at the expensive of being able to damage someones equipment pretty easily.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

The volume analogy is based on using a clean signal. Production companies nowadays are remastering older material, because of advancements in technology can help them recreate a louder better version of what was created years ago, like remastered versions of the Beetles, Billie Holiday, and Elvis. Now mind you they will not be clipping, but they will be better than before.

With that being said, if you had material that was recorded at low volumes, you have to compensate while listening by turning your volume up. I know you hate it when you keep the volume the same and put in another cd, and it plays loud to where you have to turn it down to listen to it.

yeah bro, some music is loud and some isn't... wtf does that have to do with your uber clipped dc tones and music?

do i need to remind you about the last time i schooled you... "constructive waves" when u had 40hz and 60hz notes playing at the same time and you thought that was the next justin bieber

i tried to tell you kindly, and you can see what happens when you don't listen.

when did i say that...? your tones/music will ruin any bit of efficiency there was in the system

please stop and listen, you do not know what you are doing/talking about. otherwise it would've been done years ago. you are not reinventing the wheel, you are massacring the foundation of SPL by thinking massive square waveforms belong in car audio

i openly admit on some of the older stuff done 2-5years ago that the mids/highs get pushed slightly outside of the data range. by slightly i mean less than .05% of the overall data. this is found on any cd you can purchase in a store and it wasn't purposefully introduced like you. my mistake was slowing songs as the last step instead of the first step. when i maxed out the levels and then elongated the duration that maxed level exist it turns "red" on audacity.

in the game of audio you are not coming from left field, you are coming from the parking lot across the street and still think you can see the game

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I'm no decaf, but I do know about dynamic range. What production companies are doing with their "remastered" versions is eliminating it. You can't have loud without quiet.

This is audiophile 101 dude. And this is coming from the guy still rolling around with stock door speakers.

Btw, I have a volume knob. I don't need production companies boosting levels.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Sensai I am 29 years old, I am a graphic designer, photographer, photography website, electronic musician, soundcloud.com/king-julian, and a deejay. I have music available on junodownload.com, i throw regular dj events here in Little Rock. I have a college degree, a Bachelor of Arts with emphasis on Graphic Design with a minor in Digital Graphics. I have been making music since 07-08 using Propellerheads Reason, since it was v. 2.5. I've built a 5.4 cu. ft. enclosure for 2 Infinity 12" subwoofers. I have personally met with Alma Gates. I've spoken with many competitors around here and given them my competition bass cds I've created, and they have done well on the meter. I've personally had my music tested on systems ranging from a couple of 12's to the TREO Demo truck with 18,000 watts when it was demoing here in Little Rock at Auto Audio. IF you want to continue questioning me, my only suggestion is that we met in person.

:lame:

how does building an over sized box for a pair of infinity 12"s make you qualified to know anything about competition or making tones/music? let alone anything on your list. you're an artist so that makes you the master of all things?

did this guy just get a hat trick in the fail topic thread? and are his the only ones in there?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived