Sonic Electronix

wall socketed a diamond audio 12 years back. Dont remember model number, but it had the metal cone. You should have seen that thing turn inside out. We sent it back for "warranty" just for shits and giggles. Diamond sent a letter saying something about not running triple the power that the sub required, and something about learning how to set gains properly. I would have assumed that they knew what we did. Makes a cool sound, though.

Edited by huh?do-what?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

yeah lol.. it was that vid.. and if somebody really wants it, i guess i'll post it on here tomorrow or something.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

wall socketed a diamond audio 12 years back. Dont remember model number, but it had the metal cone. You should have seen that thing turn inside out. We sent it back for "warranty" just for shits and giggles. Diamond sent a letter saying something about not running triple the power that the sub required, and something about learning how to set gains properly. I would have assumed that they knew what we did. Makes a cool sound, though.

:rofl:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

yeah, i have a brand new 10" type r, that i've been trying to sell for super cheap for weeks, nothing wrong with it at all, nobody wants it, so i'm going to wall-socket the bitch! just wanting to know if there's a proper or safe way to do it so i don't kill myself or something.

haha sweet

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

lol seriously 50 plus shipping for that type argh is a steal imo. if you put it at 50 shipped, and dont sell it, ill f'in buy it jesus thats cheap.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

also bump to the original question. i have always wanted to wall a sub too, and the house im in has shitty electrical like when u turn on the ac the lights dim and ish...

hence why i havnt done this to that fubar i got sitting it the garage. its blown but one coil still reads.. not the right reading but it reads.. and it moves when you put a battery to it..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

you have to be pretty dumb to shock yourself trying to wall socket things

hahahaha i remember that , that was one of elvis's 18s that got fucked up in shipping. buddy shocked himself and was surprised when it happened!! LMAO always use a powerstrip kids!!!! dont be stupid! make your connections first before introducing power!

i just ahd a feeling it was that crowd.

yes indeed it was. most of them arnt even into audio anymore, includiong Elvis. Speaking of elvis, he owes me 80$ and hes been ducking me hardcore. its cool tho, its a small world and I will see him around. that mother fucker has more money then tHE Gates family and he is ducking me over 80 dollars?? PATHETIC

im not exactly elvis number one fan either. it doesnt surprise me at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you have to be pretty dumb to shock yourself trying to wall socket things

hahahaha i remember that , that was one of elvis's 18s that got fucked up in shipping. buddy shocked himself and was surprised when it happened!! LMAO always use a powerstrip kids!!!! dont be stupid! make your connections first before introducing power!

i just ahd a feeling it was that crowd.

yes indeed it was. most of them arnt even into audio anymore, includiong Elvis. Speaking of elvis, he owes me 80$ and hes been ducking me hardcore. its cool tho, its a small world and I will see him around. that mother fucker has more money then tHE Gates family and he is ducking me over 80 dollars?? PATHETIC

im not exactly elvis number one fan either. it doesnt surprise me at all.

yeah. He used to be alright but got real sucked up into drugs and ruined him. how the fuck do you duck someone youvn known for almost 6 years on 80 punk ass dollars????

and to respond do the users asking about wall socketing.

- First (safety first) go find your houses breaker box, and find the garage breaker (cause thats probably where you will be fucking with it) and notice where the breaker is in the panel

- next find a powerstrip, like one used for computer systems to plug into for surge protection

- find some 12awg or so wire that fits ur woofers coils. then powerstrip UNPLUGGED AND IN THE OFF POSITION twist the wires up into one side of one of the plugs, then the other to the other side of the same plug. try and make the best connection possible. I say a 12awg wire because if you go too big you cant fit it into the electrical plug

- next, MAKE SURE ITS IN THE OFF POSITION, and plug that bitch into an outlet that is in the same circuit as the one you eye balled earlier.

- next, STAND BACK AND LET HER RIP!!! sometimes the woofer will go go go go and pop the breaker, other times it just go go gos then smokes.

Be safe everybody!!

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Where are you at in indiana I might take it off your hands

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1