12" Fi BTL N3 + MB Quart Discus 2000.1D. Full test.

KZnova

I wonder how many people are commenting on a speaker they have never heard in person?

I suggest everyone buys N3's, listens to them in various applications and then we can all have an N3 conference online and discuss these.

Why should I buy a sub that has an Fs of 55.3-56.3Hz depending on coil configuration for musical purposes?

its your own choise

but we talking about can it play music for daily or not, and how low it can

so it can play low, not so?

that Fs is for 7 spider option

my one is 5 spiders and i think it was for new one sub, thats was not used before

Sounds good to me and always good to see flex. Nice.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Why should I buy a sub that has an Fs of 55.3-56.3Hz depending on coil configuration for musical purposes?

*high five* you just owned this thread. :D

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Maybe it can play rap well, but on other style of music, how will it play ?

If you want to play music, why choose the N3 ? Why did not you want to get a N2 ? I love mine !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I wonder how many people are commenting on a speaker they have never heard in person?

I suggest everyone buys N3's, listens to them in various applications and then we can all have an N3 conference online and discuss these.

If you think a fully broke in 5 spider N3 is that high of FS then you need to learn ALOT more. Like I said originally, if you have not personally listened to one you should not speak.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I dont know about everyone else but that Sub looks SEXY!!!

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I dont know about everyone else but that Sub looks SEXY!!!

agreed

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Give the F'n thing some REAL power thru another 3000 watts to that thing :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Fs has absolutely nothing to do with frequency response and how a woofer acts in a car.

:pardon:

The N3 is really not made for music..it has entirely too much motor force, which is why we split it between the N2 and N3. The N2 is really a better daily driving woofer than the N3 is..due to motor force and the saddle shape in the response curve in the middle band on the N3..

Some people like that, some don't. We say if you are going for more daily..use the N2. If you are planning on competing more and doing more things of that nature, go for the N3.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

nice..maybe ill get a n3 one day..getting a dc 9k to burp with at 16volts and need wire up and turn down for music..maybe a n3 15 do the job.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived