Sonic Electronix

100$ budget hahaha. For a friend, not me. :)

So my friend wants to buy a system but is going MAD ASS cheap. I already told him that he'll regret it later on but he doesn't care. So I'm just trying to help him out a little. I told him to get 2 12 hifonics hfi12d4 for like 29$ each, but what's a good amp to run for those 2 subs? There like 600-300 RMS I think or something, so the amp shouldn't be to expensive. I told him he could prob get those 2 subs with a amp that pushes out like 300-400 watts per sub for under 100-150$. Any suggestions?

And I know he's stupid for even expecting anything good coming out this system, but I'll guess he'll learn the hard way. Any amps for 2 12 hifonics hfi12d4 on the cheap side would be a great. Shit, even a walmart amp can do the job.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

100 total? doubful

Of course not 100 in ALL. haha, but yeah my bad for noting being more specific. I told him 100$ for sub + amp. Probably 150 max. Then I told him expect another 100$ for a HU and maybe 20-40$ on wiring. Sooooooo. Also he could buy a box for 30-90$ but i might just build him one and sell it to him for like 40 haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

ebay ebay ebay. even then, good luck with that one!

Yeah I know. well the WHOLE budget can probably be around 250$. less then 300 for sure. But the sub + amp was going to be for like 100-150$ or less. Not including wiring, hu, box, etc.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I got a kenwood amp, 8 gauge monster wire kit, Rockford 10, and a thunderform enclosure at a yard sale for $40. Works great.

There's even enough left there for me to build a real box.

So its possible.

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

If you guys took the time to build a nice ported box.. they could be halfway decent. This is probably one of the best super cheap amps you'll find. I mean shit man, its hard to even find and xplod amp under $100. You're also going to need to factor in the amp install kit, and the materials to build the box or buy a prefab. I really don't see this coming together for much under $200.

You really just can't put together an entire system for that cheap.. unless your friend just wants to buy one of those $30 preloaded roadmaster enclosures from walmart. But most stock systems probably put out more bass than those things. shrug.gif

EDIT: didn't see that this price was just for subs and amp

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade