i need tips on picking up girls

I don't think a car audio forum is the best place to get relationship advice.

but getting in a relationship for the sake of being one is just asking for stuff to go wrong.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

try this... "hey does this napkin smell like chloroform to you? - im just kidding, the names ________ nice to meet you!"

if you go to a club talk to everygirl in there then halfway through the night mack on the one you kind of dig and go from there be yourself man

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

you know youre the only one that took it that way

Lol say this to a girl

hey gal you Jamicain

her: no why?

you: cuz ja-micain me crazy lol

joking ahah

i would say go to a club with one of ur bestfriends, a good wingman.

make sure both of you have fresh cuts and are dressed nice and are wearing nice cologne.

approach a group of girls- 2 girls if theres 2 of u, or 3 if theres 3 of u or u can go 2 and 2 leave ur other friend out

then ur friend plays bad guy while u play good guy and this way the girl will more likely swing ur way because of her options, while talking to her compliment her on her hair, her accessories. this way the girl will start to feel more comfortable, ask her what brings her out today blah blah.. when the topic is starting to die down a bit ask her for a drink or if she wants to dance.

if u been with her that night for more then 20 minutes ask her for her number. now she'll most likely give it to u, also most girls have Blackberries so it easier to get a BBM then a number.

give this a try works for me and my friends, just reverse roles of good guy bad guy,

at the end of the night say damn girl u must work at subway cuz u just gave me a foot long ahahahah

talk to girls as if they're your bros. If shes hotter than you then throw a "barely" negative comment on her to bring her down to your level. Just like poke fun at something. Dont make her feel bad. If shes below your level then give her a compliment to bring her up to your level.

Remember the golden rule! Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Remember the Platinum rule! Everyone wants to feel good about themselves!

Say this line to break the ice...."I've had a crush on you for years." This line has gotten me laid before, and i didnt even know the chick for a year.

Be more alpha. no one wants to fornicate with some beta phaggot.

Remember, you are what you think about...and you do everything you can to become what you think about....so no negative thoughts!!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived