i need tips on picking up girls

Girls can sense low self esteem, just like animals can sense if you're nervous around them or not. If you go into a conversation with a negative mindset....you just lost the battle. remember, i just said you become what you think about.

Yea, you are thinking about picking up girls right now, but you are thinking MORE about failing.

Be a leader, not a follower. Dont look like a hot mess, get a fresh cut and a couple of button ups, some dress shoes, and a haircut and rock the town. Go out more, but dont necessarily spend more money.

Talk, talk, talk to people! Of course, do your fair share of listening (make eye contact), but the more people you talk to, the more people you have a chance to meet down the road. This is not only true for girls, but job opportunities, or maybe even a used bike you're looking for. Hell, I work at a bar and i found a suzuki for a KICKASS deal just by talking to people.

Do you remember the saying "If you slept with a girl, you slept with 40 other people?" due to the fact that it depends on how many partners she's had, and how many partners those partners had? The same thing applies just by talking to people! Just by talking to more people than you would in a normal night, those people know people who know people....who may know your future wife.

I have to stress the fact that you cant look like a miserable person while doing all of this. Even if you are, you need to think of a lot things more positively.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Say

"Are you from Ireland cause when I see you my penis doubles in size"

fail

its

Are you from Ireland? Because my penis is Dublin in size.

and im in same boat op - shits hard

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Self confidence , but nit to much don't come off cocky , smell nice , nice cloths , hit the gym , steroids if need be , and woman can smell testosterone and they love it trust me I was a body builder , also white teeth , and when u do get a date it's true grease the pipes b4 u go out , it makes u not think about ****ing her right away and all night , try these things !!

:drink40:

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

LMAO! on above pic. but seriously, above all else, have fun with it...dont think of it like a chore, hell if nothin else u might have alot of fun jus gettin out there and meetin new ppl..plus if ur in college girls in classes with u are the perfect ppl to hit on, cause u are guaranteed to see them again lol.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

i see a couple of you have watched Hall Pass hahahahaha the Dublin part was hilarious

What's the matter you can't get any bigger you little bitch!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Say

"Are you from Ireland cause when I see you my penis doubles in size"

fail

its

Are you from Ireland? Because my penis is Dublin in size.

and im in same boat op - shits hard

It was on purpose, it's a line from Hall Pass, that't how he botched the pick-up line.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived