audio1der Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Stick; You don't drive an automatic, you only point them. My car just hit 210,000km on the stock clutch, with ULTRA sticky tires and lots of auto-x under it s belt, and its showing no signs of wear. If you don't ride the clutch or try to impress high school girls (who don't care anyway) with big brake stands, you should have no issues with a Honda clutch. Plus, they get better mileage, don't sap any engine power like an auto, and can make it easier to get ot of mud/snow if that's an issue for you where you live. My strongly opinionated $.02 Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539 Alpine CDA-117 HU
zeppyrkr Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Im lazy and find auto to be more enjoyable but if I was going for a fast car I would get manual all the way.
Winn Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 How is it driving a Manuel with a shit ton of bass in the trunk shaking everything? is it harder You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
kirill007 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Its not harder at all. Driving stick is something normal over here, everybody does it. Except the very lazy people and women.. If you get tired by stickshitfing and then walking, then you have more problems then not having a auto. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Kevin Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 How is it driving a Manuel with a shit ton of bass in the trunk shaking everything? is it harder You just have to get used to it.
finkster Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Stick; You don't drive an automatic, you only point them. My car just hit 210,000km on the stock clutch, with ULTRA sticky tires and lots of auto-x under it s belt, and its showing no signs of wear. If you don't ride the clutch or try to impress high school girls (who don't care anyway) with big brake stands, you should have no issues with a Honda clutch. Plus, they get better mileage, don't sap any engine power like an auto, and can make it easier to get ot of mud/snow if that's an issue for you where you live. My strongly opinionated $.02 newer automatics are awesome on gas. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Emmet Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Stick; You don't drive an automatic, you only point them. My car just hit 210,000km on the stock clutch, with ULTRA sticky tires and lots of auto-x under it s belt, and its showing no signs of wear. If you don't ride the clutch or try to impress high school girls (who don't care anyway) with big brake stands, you should have no issues with a Honda clutch. Plus, they get better mileage, don't sap any engine power like an auto, and can make it easier to get ot of mud/snow if that's an issue for you where you live. My strongly opinionated $.02 newer automatics are awesome on gas. Newer maybe, but my dads manual 04 diesel renault megane gets 84mpg if he drives it carefully, without accelerating hard etc. Driving hard it still gets 60-70. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
BJD3 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Stick; You don't drive an automatic, you only point them. My car just hit 210,000km on the stock clutch, with ULTRA sticky tires and lots of auto-x under it s belt, and its showing no signs of wear. If you don't ride the clutch or try to impress high school girls (who don't care anyway) with big brake stands, you should have no issues with a Honda clutch. Plus, they get better mileage, don't sap any engine power like an auto, and can make it easier to get ot of mud/snow if that's an issue for you where you live. My strongly opinionated $.02 newer automatics are awesome on gas. This. Modern autos will get better fuel efficiency than what you are able to achieve with a stick. That said, if I buy my next vehicle, I'm buying a stick. Preferably one with a diesel attached to it. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Stick; You don't drive an automatic, you only point them. My car just hit 210,000km on the stock clutch, with ULTRA sticky tires and lots of auto-x under it s belt, and its showing no signs of wear. If you don't ride the clutch or try to impress high school girls (who don't care anyway) with big brake stands, you should have no issues with a Honda clutch. Plus, they get better mileage, don't sap any engine power like an auto, and can make it easier to get ot of mud/snow if that's an issue for you where you live. My strongly opinionated $.02 newer automatics are awesome on gas. This. Modern autos will get better fuel efficiency than what you are able to achieve with a stick. That said, if I buy my next vehicle, I'm buying a stick. Preferably one with a diesel attached to it. Agree with what they said, plus....In a few cases Auto's have faster acceleration than manual, this is why many top fuel dragsters use auto transmissions, not only does the auto tranny have a faster reaction time, it also lets more of your senses be directed to the road, rather than having to concentrate on shifting. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
BassJunkie Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I used to be all about manuals, and if you had an auto you were a loser. I then bought a manual truck and missed my auto transmission... so now I lean towards auto's. The only reasons I would buy a manual: 1. If I owned a non-daily sports cars (manuals are fun to drive OCCASIONALLY) 2. If I were buying something to tow with 3. If I no longer had to drive hours at a time 4. If I were buying a dedicated SPL truck/van (same reason I would buy one for towing) With that said, I would go auto for a daily vehicle. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.