i'd take the "financial gain" road on this one and sell the ticket and go to work. You can hit up a swift concert another time when she's close by. Besides, it's gona hurt like a bitch when she starts playing whatever song you and ur girl had.

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

hmm a single guy alone at a taylor swift concert. it can go 2 ways. all the chicks that might show interest will assume youre gay. or they will assume youre a nice guy in touch with his sensitive type. either way both will lower a chicks guard resulting in poon. i say go and get some swift fan strange

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

OMG i cant quit laughing..thank u for having the most entertaining thread on here..I was havin a shitty day til i opened up this one and read it. But seriously, concert where a chick is singing= single chicks thinkin how i wish i could find the guy im destined to be with as she sings teardrops on my guitar. Walk up to the hottest chick in there, and put the moves on her. Then snap a pic with her and send it to the ex with the caption...glad i came to this concert lol.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

If you think ur gonna get all emotional when u get there sell the ticket, if its a chick singing at the concert sell the ticket. I wouldnt want to be the guy sitting all by himself blubbering like a beached whale listening to a chick sing.

Or you can go to the concert, find some strange, and not be a emotional emily. Walk by ur ex with the hugest smile on ur face, it might hurt her to see you so happy.

Hahaha funny shit :rofl:

Dear fucking god though its taylor swift isnt it :o

Dude if you like the music and have been dying to see it then fuck it man go, have fun :good:

Find some other chick and mess around with her there, your always gonna have a good time at a concert,

or else sell the ticket, tech n9nes playing round there sometime in july :yahoo:

You sir are the winner :drink40:

I change my answer don't go

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Lords of Acid?

Now you aren't even close. lol.

1. Female

2. Big name

3. Country/Pop music

Oh my daughter loves Taylor Swift!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I appreciate the kind words people and I'm glad I made some one's shitty day better :drink40:

I'm gonna go because a girl asked me to give her a ride there and she got in a car accident and I'm the only way she can get there.

Maybe I'll find some swift strange as some of you call it :pardon:

oh well, we'll see what happens.

also... I know for a fact there are some other Taylor Swift fans hiding on here somewhere so don't be hating. Quite a few of her songs slammed my 18" and got shit flexing. :lol:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

lol, go pick up taht girl and tap that ass...lol then send pics to ur ex thatll piss her off lol..sorry im a mean sob when it comes to revenge lol. :lol:

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

Archived