Weird car following me..

Your safe now so u did the right thing ....

One day me n my bro were drivIng at around 8 .... We were behind two cars at a stop sign ... N dude infront of us just started shooting at the front car for no apparent reason .... I do live around stupid fuks here tho ... But u got away bro !

I wouldve thrown anything in the car to break their windows and then sped off. Make them pay an expensive window for being lil bitc*es.

Great idea, piss off 4 guys who seem already angry when you're rolling solo....

It isnt the right thing but i doubt they'd keep following aftee their window just got broken and if they did keep following he ended up getting away because of his v-tec anyways so he wouldve got away either way. Might as well teach them an expensive lesson not to fuck with people that dont deserve it.

Yeah but then they might catch up to him later and actually wreck him or something.

True but they were still after him for no reason so they wanted to do something either way... Way i see it it couldve been a bunch of punks trying to act hard in a car full of their friends and as soon as shit gets real theyd most likely get scared but thats just my assumption.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

get the license plate?

Kinda of hard when he is fleeing going 90 with the lights off.

um, there was about 1/2 a paragraph before he even flew off at 90. not that hard if u thought about it

Think a little harder.. Most states dont have plates on the front... My truck sure doesnt... and he stated that he was "Followed" thus he was in front of them... And if you can phiscally get someones license plate sitting side by side... let me know...

my god. lets not turn this into a bitchfest. my ? was to the OP, not you. if you cant figure out how to use your rear view mirror on a TRAILBLAZER, which as far as i know, many have license plates upfront, then jus stop. do you know the state laws for the OP? if not, please think before you try rainin on someone who doesnt post here alot.

OP shows to be in South Carolina, which does not require a plate on the front of the vehicle.

Not requiring a front license plate is different from not having a front license plate, and the point is irrelevant now as even if the Trail Blazer did have a front license plate, it would not have been noticed. I too, always check and keep mental images of license plates when driving around, especially once I start noticing awkward behavior.

Cheers to being safe Tlej, hopefully it was just a prank gone wrong, and not someone trying to take you out for your turf in the Photoshopping game.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Eh, I didn't really want to make this post, but it's been bothering me.. I was just at a friends house, and upon my way home, I noticed some .. trailblazer type car right on my bumper... I went through a stop sign pretty fast (right turn..) and noticed the car was still right there.. upon approaching the second stop sign, the trailblazer pulled up beside me in the middle of the intersection, almost bashing my car, and beeping their horn like crazy.. I glanced over and noticed a car full of people, and at that point, for some reason, my instincts told me I was in danger.. They almost hit my car twice by the way.. I dodged it twice.. I was in my black accord couple vtec v6, and launched off, and they were still trying to follow me... I cut my lights out and got up to about 90 mph on this pretty straight road, and took a random turn, and stopped a little ways down it, and saw them go by on the other street..

I mean, I know this is a cool story and all, .. but I just feel like i'm in an adrenaline rush right now.. I don't really know what to think of it.

Help :D

when they pulled up at the red light you should have looked at them, smiled, then started stroking your penis while licking your finger at them. they would have left you alone.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I just want to invent a big ass steel bumper that comes out of the trunk with a push of a button, and get upgraded brakes, and slam on em. It would be their fault and cause no damage to your car :popcorn:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived