Well it looks like that what a pair of tits will get you off with murder of you're Owen kid what a Damn joke even if she didnet do it how can you go out and fucking party with you're kid missing I could never do that I love my lil boy she may think she's free soon she will wish she was in prison she woo never get a job or anything and will have people after her for the rest of her life justice will be served at one point

:werd_msword: She'll be lucky to make it a year after prison after people get done with her.

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

She wont need a job after she makes her mill off a movie or book deal. Now that she's not guilty she can profit from the death.

I hope she does write a book and has a book signing around here. That way i can buy one and beat the crap out of her with it

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

I'm shocked at the outcome. I don't know if the lying to law enforcement is the same thing, but have about contempt charges? Somebody buried the little girls body and the mom didn't report her missing so that means she knew about it so how about a contempt charge?

If I was her lawyer I would have went with an insanity defense because this girl is wrong to have done that to her daughter AND to say her dad raped her, after she said he was a great dad.

Oh and one of my facebook friends posted this just to show how our legal system works haha:

So Michael Vick Killed Dogs Went To Prison. Plaxico Burress Shoots Himself In The Leg Goes To Prision. This Casey Anthony Girl Murders Her Child & Walks Away? [/Quote]

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well, I feel ashamed. This is my home state (I am 20min from the court house), and I feel like we just had an epic fail today. Justice certainly got raped today. I have been right beside this thing from the get go, and have even met her parents. A bunch of my family helped in the searches. She is just a cold hearted liar. While people were searching, she didn't give a damn.

I had to turn the TV off because I about threw my fist through it...

And, I am ending my post here because this isn't helping at all....

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

Archived