Second Skin Audio

Elite Designs Inc.

sensai ,

this is the thread of the week !!!

hahahaha so true. Its kids like this that ruin a reputation for other kids like me. If he wouldn't of called himself a professional and gotten mad at people for asking for box designs that he's made than he might of actually gotten somewhere

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

im not getting mad im just sayen that i dont have a camera to do that with and no phone and if u would like to se a design send me ur email in a pm ok and its kinda messed up grown men would pick on a 14 year old kid and yes i am (good) at what i do

im not getting mad im just sayen that i dont have a camera to do that with and no phone and if u would like to se a design send me ur email in a pm ok and its kinda messed up grown men would pick on a 14 year old kid and yes i am (good) at what i do

but you have no proof, no videos, no pics... just drawings... that doesnt prove you are good man.. provide proof of stuff you have built, of peoples rides, with peoples testimonials and people wont pick on you.

you are getting picked on because you started the thread saying you are a professional and that you are great at what you do, with no proof to back your claims....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Dont think anyone was trying to "pick" on you. I your gonna come on the internet saying your a pro we expect pictures and proof that you know what your doing. By saying you built a spl box tuned at 25 hertz that waves a big red flag. To many crooks online for people to just send you money without any proof of the stuff you have done. But anyways good luck with your side jobs just need to go about business a different way.

Edit: Posted at the same time as above post but i think you get what were trying to say.

i got to ask this y are all of u calling out a 14 year old

You're 13..and because we can

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

When I come back to PC in the fall I am going to have to see and hear this 25.5hz SPL box for myself. Honestly I have to call bullshit on you bro. Im not trying to bash you, but you dont just come on the this forum as a 13-14yr old claiming to be a professional and own your own business.

You have to understand that this is the INTERNET!!! If you have the money to buy the necessary tools to build a proper box, then you have the money to buy a damn camera. Oh and you said if we want to see your work to send you an email address???? How the fuck are you going to email us pics when you cant even post them on the fucking open forum.

I am a local to you so if you want respect then you have until September when I come home to get your shit straight and prove yourself. If your shit is legit, i have no problem vouching for you, but you damn well better be able to build a box as good or better than me to get my respect.

When I come back to PC in the fall I am going to have to see and hear this 25.5hz SPL box for myself. Honestly I have to call bullshit on you bro. Im not trying to bash you, but you dont just come on the this forum as a 13-14yr old claiming to be a professional and own your own business.

You have to understand that this is the INTERNET!!! If you have the money to buy the necessary tools to build a proper box, then you have the money to buy a damn camera. Oh and you said if we want to see your work to send you an email address???? How the fuck are you going to email us pics when you cant even post them on the fucking open forum.

I am a local to you so if you want respect then you have until September when I come home to get your shit straight and prove yourself. If your shit is legit, i have no problem vouching for you, but you damn well better be able to build a box as good or better than me to get my respect.

Shit just got real.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived