Jump to content

screaming children in restaurants


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man kids that dont behave in public drive me up the wall, even though im 17, i wish some of their parents will give them an ass beaten. Im just not a kid person i guess lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

I agree too.

Try this, start screaming and crying also at the same time and when they come to escort you out you can say I will sue for age discrimination, your not doing anything about the kid.

Just a thought :ehh:

My favorite idea thus far.

Or the ability to stuff the parents face into whatever they are eating.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Posted

aw far to long ago were the days when a parent could put a lil whipin on a kid thrown a fit without worrien that someone was gonna charge the with child abuse. My momma beat me every time i would throw a fit and i love her for it .

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

Posted

I have a six month old and if my daughter starts to act up one of us stops eating and makes sure she's attended to. WE are out to relax and enjoy a meal just like anyone else is and we sure as hell dont want to bother someone during their time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Completely agreed, but I'll extend mine to cell phone ringers, and people who insist on ANSWERING they're phone in there too. Fuck that shit.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Completely agreed, but I'll extend mine to cell phone ringers, and people who insist on ANSWERING they're phone in there too. Fuck that shit.

yeah, i was gonna strart a thread on that too, but nevermind now.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

I agree too.

Try this, start screaming and crying also at the same time and when they come to escort you out you can say I will sue for age discrimination, your not doing anything about the kid.

Just a thought :ehh:

:clapping::drink40:

this is definately on my bucket list now.....

I try to be creative sometimes :)

Posted

same with grocery stores. i remember the good old days when i was told the consequences of showing my ass out in public as soon as i got out of the car.

Posted

I agree too.

Try this, start screaming and crying also at the same time and when they come to escort you out you can say I will sue for age discrimination, your not doing anything about the kid.

Just a thought :ehh:

:clapping::drink40:

this is definately on my bucket list now.....

X2!!! :drinks:

TEAM.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...