You pre-drill the hole, I think to 5/16, then you thread them into the wood. They have a hex head on the top of them so you can twist them in with an allen key or a bit with a drill. These things make it so much easier to pull the subs and throw them right back in.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I would assume so. They are strong as hell and haven't failed me yet. Mine are roughly what, 40lbs each and haven't had a problem. I remember testing them out when I first put the subs in the box. It was already in the trunk, so I had to load them in go screw by screw... I threw a sub in there and tightened the top screw all the way down and had no sag whatsoever. But if you go this route, I'd recommend pre-drilling the holes, then throwing some wood glue in there just for the hell of it. Better safe than sorry.

I got the idea from the SOTM winner a few months back.... I'm gonna try and find the build log.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ha, fucking found it lol

It was onebadmonte's Suburban build with his DD9515's

Here's the link to the place that I ordered them from. I got the matching screws with them too

http://www.mcmaster.com/#threaded-inserts/=gvncut

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Second video is processing as I type... I'm on mobile, so if the video doesn't show up, someone please fix it :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Fuck yea.

I'll be taking more tomorrow with a better camera so my audio doesn't sound like shit lol. Watch them in hi-res

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

seal it off!

watching your vids now and subbing

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

:peepwall: honda <3

Yessir :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

seal it off!

watching your vids now and subbing

Lol I'm getting there! Just closed on a house, so my great stuff fund is kinda tight tight now!!!

Thanks bro :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived