Ha, that's where I stick my flash drive, so it's always hidden. I have to admit though, the voltmeter is bright as fuck at night!!! Haha gets pretty annoying from time to time, but I've gotten used to tuning it out for the most part

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i like how this one was done :D

sounds like an option but would you be able to see through it if it were backlit with led's?

All depends how many layers of tint you use. I just did my rear view mirror with two layers of 50% on plexi with the vu-din behind it.

now that sounds sick dude id love to see pics and a vid or something of that

Two layers of 50% tint from O'Reilly on clear plexi...

fd03bde7.jpg

77911c25.jpg

yours is lookin really ood to though haters :D

Edit~ forgot to say its not my mirror its smalltrucks mirror that was his reply to me asking about mirrored plexi and if youd be able to see a logo through the mirrored plexi if backlit

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Thanks man. I love how that one was done too, but having it in the rear view mirror kinda defeats the purpose for me. Bass is gonna be shaking the hell out of it, so it's just gonna look like a an LED blur when the music is playing lol. Also, depending on how violent the bass is, and seeing as how the mirror is one of the more turbulent items on a car, all the shaking and abuse that it's going to go through my damage the meter in the long run. I dunno though, that's just me thinking out loud.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I like it bud. Nice and clean, and full of function. I did think the rear mirror deal was cool. But, i agree. Thats one thing in/on that car that gets to violently shaking once the volume knob gets played with. You gonna have a vid of it dancing around soon? Keep it up, and cheers man.

Kyle

yeah i know exactly what youre saying the idea that i want to do eventually is get three meters and do one speakers on each you know front left/right one meter reaer doors on one and sub and super tweets on the last in a custom center console

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

I like it bud. Nice and clean, and full of function. I did think the rear mirror deal was cool. But, i agree. Thats one thing in/on that car that gets to violently shaking once the volume knob gets played with. You gonna have a vid of it dancing around soon? Keep it up, and cheers man.

Kyle

Thanks man! Vids will be up shortly. Getting ready to finish my morning cup of coffee and get off the forums so I can go install it and tune it with the DD-1 :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lol that was months ago!!! I thought about doing it, but that would take away from the air space I needed and affect tuning as well. So I just figured it would be easier to build a new one :)

Minor update during my cigarette and Full Throttle break:

Installed, just need to wire it up in the car now.

20120517_120723.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks bro :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived