Jump to content

707rwhp lexus is300 custom build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Amazing, one of the most talented installers I've ever seen. Keep it up.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

sick sick SICK! them doors came out amazing man and that rear deck looks serious too. you got some serious skills man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

wow shit. this thing looks just fantastic. outside and all the beautiful work inside. thanks for sharing. love watching builds like this

 

 

Posted

So everybody let me know what u think so far.......the goods and the bads.......

goods: i normally think custom dashes are ugly, but this one looks nice.

bads: why not go ported? and too small pics to really enjoy it :)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

our batts form the build...........thanks tsunami and metra for providing all the materials for the build

1302791741870.jpg

and i started covering all the console pieces

1302791864293.jpg

1302791849503.jpg

and fit it back in the car

1302791836674.jpg

and the lights

1302791826226.jpg

1302791806616.jpg

Posted

this is our installer at ralphs' the one i was telling you about DC!! :drinks:

Awesome man, giving me and DCs even more reason to stop by asap! :D

You're definitely right.

I liked the Crazy Ralph's FB page, and when one of my boys saw and looked at some of the pictures he was like "dude lets go check it out". Definitely gonna have to go soon haha.

2012 Ford F150 XLT CrewCab w/ 3.5L EcoBoost V6

- Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane Performance Tune

- 6000k HIDs Hi/Lo + Fogs

- 5% Tint all around w/ 7" Brow (50% windshield soon)

- 6" BDS Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit

- 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

- 20" Chrome Ballistic Jester Wheels

- 4" Heartthrob Exhaust

- Airraid Cold Air Intake

- Pioneer AVH-P4400BT

- 2x Sundown SA 10s in under-seat ported enclosure. (ports+subs forward)

- Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP (T400-4 soon)

- Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5379 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...