Well I finally had most of the things I need to finish my build and ever since then everything has just gone to shit. One mid is messed up, grandpa passed away, have a small tear in a shoulder tendon, and now finally is the best part.

I traded/bought a kicker2500 for my 2 dad bed's and was supposed to get it yesterday after about a month of waiting. Well it never showed up and didn't show today so I decided to check tracking. The item was damaged and is being returned to the sender.

But the best part is it made it all the way to the sorting facility here in Madison heights, mi, witch is less than 3 miles away from where I had the package going, with no issues. After it got there they forgot to put it on the truck and then it got damaged. All i can say is I hope to hell the Guy put insurance on the amp.

/rant and bring on the cool stories.

Edit: n8 the deal didn't happen here so I don't need your ninja skills yet lol

Edited by corey0928

Lol by the time I will have anything my shoulder should be better.

Patience is key I guess

Edit: oh yea my power went out last night and wont be back on til Thursday at the earliest.

Edited by corey0928

Hope everything turns around for you boss. Sounds like you need it

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log