Jump to content

How old were you when?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got drunk for my first time at 16. When I was 17, went with my mom to her friend's house and got completely hammered off the alcohol they had. Nobody knew I was downstairs drinking, cops ended up getting called over loud music. I was passed out on the couch and woke up to knocking.. My dumb-ass gets up and answers the door. If I remember correctly blew a .37 ended up on juvenile probation, and $650 in fines.

After the cops left I ended up getting on her friend's computer and drunk messaging people on Facebook. 5 minutes later I hurled all over her brand-new laptop.

Ever since then my mom doesn't care if I drink, but her one rule is, I can't get into any trouble or do anything stupid.

Just thought I'd share that. Don't drunk until you're 21 though, shit happens, plain and simple.

I'm 19 BTW. 8)

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Posted

I kind of feel like when you are allowed to drink when younger (15-18) by your parents it acts as a form of desensitization when you don't crave the rebelistic idea of doing something your not supposed to. Kind of like the whole GTA game issue with kids becoming murderers, they can kill video game people so they are more likely to not be murders in real life.

but idk, im 18, i havent lived long enough to be wise like most parents.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I drink alcohol since about 15 years old, at home with my parents.(stuff like wine, little bit of beer but i don't like it :P)

Have never been drunk, only tipsy a few times and that was at home with my grandfather.

A lot of kids start drinking at the age of 14 around here, which is quite early i think, most of the very early drinkers get drunk every time they can get alcohol, which is quite pathetic IMO.

They don't know how ot party with little to no alcohol. ><

It kind of sux how alcoholists can f*** up their life and the life of others.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

I drink alcohol since about 15 years old, at home with my parents.(stuff like wine, little bit of beer but i don't like it :P)

Have never been drunk, only tipsy a few times and that was at home with my grandfather.

A lot of kids start drinking at the age of 14 around here, which is quite early i think, most of the very early drinkers get drunk every time they can get alcohol, which is quite pathetic IMO.

They don't know how ot party with little to no alcohol. ><

It kind of sux how alcoholists can f*** up their life and the life of others.

thats why i never really went to parties, i cant stand people who cant control themselves.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I drink alcohol since about 15 years old, at home with my parents.(stuff like wine, little bit of beer but i don't like it :P)

Have never been drunk, only tipsy a few times and that was at home with my grandfather.

A lot of kids start drinking at the age of 14 around here, which is quite early i think, most of the very early drinkers get drunk every time they can get alcohol, which is quite pathetic IMO.

They don't know how ot party with little to no alcohol. ><

It kind of sux how alcoholists can f*** up their life and the life of others.

thats why i never really went to parties, i cant stand people who cant control themselves.

Same thing i did, never went to parties except when friends really really wanted me to go. Home parties FTW. :P

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

I guess some people truly are that stupid and MIC is just short for microphone and not a crime, lol. Besides that, I have nothing else to add to the child just venting.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I'm 18 and I've never drank. The weird thing is that I don't do it because I don't want to, not because my parents told me not to. Then again, I've never smoked and never will smoke anything. I guess I'm just a weird teenager lol :shrug:

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...