A symbol. I've only ever prestiged 3 or 4 times out of the 15+ accounts I have/had for Xbl. On my current account, on cod4, I haven't prestige once and could have been a 10th by now, with higher score than most of my friends and 1/4 of the time played. Woohoo.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

What do you really get besides losing all your shit?

Not much, like extra custom class,I think some titles, you unlock more stuff higher up on like 12-15 on Black Ops, but you have to play alot to get there, I am like 4th or 5th prestige but haven't went up in a while since I don't play as often, like the first 2 months black ops was out I played alot, now I play maybe a few hours on the weekend.

Edit: Also when I am playing alot it gives me motivation to keep playing knowing my xp isn't going to waste

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

A piece of shit emblem and a extra custom class, assuming your playing MW2 or BO.

For me, it isn't worth it. I enjoy having all of my weapons unlocked, I can change my setup to whatever fits the situation. I work towards unlocking all camouflages (CoD4 is all I play still) and that in turn helps me as a player, because I'm am forced to take my time and aim for the head, which improves my accuracy and situational awareness :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

What game we talking call of duty? Shitty ass game... But im 8th prestige in MW2 classes are worth it

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

idk, ive been full prestige on everygame (the legitimate way). i do it because it gets boring when you have nothing to unlock. I still dont really understand why i do it, but i just keep prestiging. (14th lvl 50 in black ops, all the others full.)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I prestige strictly for the challenge...or when I used to merc. But the M4 and the ACR are my favorite guns anyways, so besides horrible secondary weapons and attachments, I get guns I like.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i only did it for more custom classes. i hate always changing shit based on the game mode and what i may end up needing. biggest downside for me is no strela :( . i have a fear of birds so i shoot all flying objects on sight

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i have 5 setups ak for hardcore ak for regular mode sniping for hardcore sniping for regular and ctf class. Thats all i need i think im prestige 4 and have been for many months just don't feel the need to prestige. i hardly ever play now a days till winter comes