Anybody dumb enough to jump the fence :lol:

I don't have my pit anymore, but when I did, I always fed her Iams. Almost every other one I'd give her would make her sick. Never figured out why, but Iams was ok

Damn ya`ll are serious about what you feed your dogs :drinks:

Spose they are pedigree dogs,

But one thing I will say is if you care about your animals stay away from them cunts, There was a huge case against Iams for killing hundreds of dogs in their animal testing, fuckin scum :shrug:

Real nice dog though that first person who posted pics :good:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

+3 taste of the wild high prairie, nothing but. I don't have a Pitt but I do have a 110# Doberman than is super active and super healthy. He has no health issues what so ever. He chases my 2 year old blue heeler around like he's still a puppy. Did I mention he's 13? For all the non dog minded people reading average lifespan is 8 to 10. His coat is shinny and he passes up treats for taste of the wild.

Good thread i was wondering the same thing. I'm trying to switch my dog food too because i think my pit is too small at 7 months old. I've been giving him dog chow since the 1st day i brought him home. Where do you guys get this dog food at?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

my pit gets Orijen 6 fish (80% protein 20% fruits and vegetables) , i only feed him grain free dog food. its about 70 bucks for a 30 lb bag but its worth it to me to feed my dog the best. the ingredients far surpass iams, pedigree, eukanuba etc, most other grocery store brands. the taste of the wild is another good one as some have suggested if you don't want to go with orijen. the same company that makes orijen also makes one called ACANA thats not quite as high in protein and its a little less expensive without sacrificing any quality. orijen delivers there fish fresh each day to the processing plant, its never frozen.

ingredient list of orijen 6 fish:

Fresh boneless salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, fresh boneless herring, fresh boneless walleye, russet potato, sweet potato, peas, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fresh boneless lake whitefish*, sun-cured alfalfa, fresh boneless flounder*, fresh boneless northern pike*, pea fiber, organic kelp, pumpkin, carrots, spinach, turnip greens, apples, cranberries, blueberries, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium.

as you can see, nothing in there is artificial.

my american pit bull terrier boy at 10 months, he's 15 months now and 70lbs.

IMAG0162.jpg

Edited by focalrock4life

I feed him Foots

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

i talk to dude i work with all the time about this cause he has a blue nose. he says anything with little to no chicken bi products is good. he feeds his pedigree. i feed my dog purina dog chow. that fool eats 2 scoops a day. he runs around the back yard all day too.

100_3370.jpg

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/