For the most part i will not be disappointed if i don't reach 145/150db as long as i am loud enough to where people are not going to want to sit in the back seat, so they don't ask me for a ride...lol..

This will give me a reference of what i am up against.

Take your back seats out

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

so are you one of those peoples that say "can i get a price for a dc xl/smd" and never get shit ?

when should we see vids pics and build log of this? not untill next year ? lol

My aim was 150dB in a truck car... with seats that don't even fold!

it does 144's sealed up, 146 with the TL sensor on the dash, and the drivers, and both rear windows wound down... and me sitting on the roof, as the car has a sunroof, and drops 1 whole dB if you don't sit on the roof!!

except, it does this at 36Hz...

oh, and this is with four Pioneer 305c subs, 3000watts worth of amps, and a 4th order box.

so are you one of those peoples that say "can i get a price for a dc xl/smd" and never get shit ?

when should we see vids pics and build log of this? not untill next year ? lol

He's already got vids floating around here somewhere. All it showed was a minute maid bottle bouncing off the trunk............... That's about it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

box build should start tomarrow .

ill have some temp subs in .waiting on my amp

i may be also building a wall/half wall with 4 12s

i'll also be building a few boxes for fun/for sale/whatever else .

this is only the beginning (until i run out ouf cash at which i have other toys to play with so im just trying to get far as possible with this car, see what the comp's are about then its v8's and drag strip.

I dont put radios in my other car so when i park this one ill be with tunes whenever im on the road

I like giving my friends rides i don't like giving people rides that don't enjoy music/my kind of music\

This car inst only going through audio changes,

I'm surprised none caught how the interior is gutted besides the seats and carpet

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380

box build should start tomarrow .

ill have some temp subs in .waiting on my amp

i may be also building a wall/half wall with 4 12s

i'll also be building a few boxes for fun/for sale/whatever else .

this is only the beginning (until i run out ouf cash at which i have other toys to play with so im just trying to get far as possible with this car, see what the comp's are about then its v8's and drag strip.

I dont put radios in my other car so when i park this one ill be with tunes whenever im on the road

I like giving my friends rides i don't like giving people rides that don't enjoy music/my kind of music\

This car inst only going through audio changes,

I'm surprised none caught how the interior is gutted besides the seats and carpet

When my friends ride with me (which is only one at a time because I drive a two seater :shrug: ) they BETTER be okay listening to what I want to listen to lol I don't let anybody touch my radio

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

in most cases, like in the "king of the trunk" class, it isnt considered a trunk car/build unless seats are fully intact and can still be folded up and down without obstruction, and 100% of all equipment is in the trunk

so what kind of trunk setup are you trying for here? for instance, mine is a 100% trunk setup, i can play in the king of the trunk all day since 100% of my equipment is in the trunk... along with thorshammer (he's the one that got me into competing and taught me almost everything about trunks, too bad he moved away ftl)

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont count me out. 151.0@30hz trunk setup. Its going to be 153.0 by next week... gotta love it.. Hijacked it!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived