Second Skin Audio

Wanna Be 100% Sure

16.5 x 28 x 18.5

44 sq inches of port 20 inches long

tune 38

this is a spl design

double baffle and 45's on each rear corrner

again this is a spl design it should meter good but if you want something more musical I can do that to.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

^lmfao

anyhow on 5k i dont think id do one box mentioned in the thread including every single one of the ones soapbox mentioned.

Your original box as he said though will most likely unload your running 2.1 per sub and using big port area as well as running a decent amount of power. I dont just give out boxes, but the reasoning is because you get guys who try to pull information out of thier ass and apply it to anyone elses build that may be even remotely simular to thiers.

subs are rated for 3k, depending on ur electrical you could see 3k+ daily... i mean just build to spec.. if your worried about the power just build to spec before displacment and run 12-16sq of port per, for daily i mean ppl who run xls might have better insight specifically but building something to spec isnt going to land you up shit creek either..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

subs are rated for 3k, depending on ur electrical you could see 3k+ daily... i mean just build to spec.. if your worried about the power just build to spec before displacment and run 12-16sq of port per, for daily i mean ppl who run xls might have better insight specifically but building something to spec isnt going to land you up shit creek either..

um unless something DRASTICALLY changed they are not rated for 3krms, why suddenly is a peak rating the norm?

^lmfao

anyhow on 5k i dont think id do one box mentioned in the thread including every single one of the ones soapbox mentioned.

Your original box as he said though will most likely unload your running 2.1 per sub and using big port area as well as running a decent amount of power. I dont just give out boxes, but the reasoning is because you get guys who try to pull information out of thier ass and apply it to anyone elses build that may be even remotely simular to thiers.

So are you saying I should make the box smaller, say 3cubes total, with the port around the same size?

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I like your box, but would prob go 80sq in 4.5 net

F3 point of 30

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I like your box, but would prob go 80sq in 4.5 net

F3 point of 30

Hey ray, can I ask why so much space for these? Isnt 2.0 decently big for two XL 12s? Just trying to understand. Jame's box makes more sense to me.

And :lol: at some of the suggestions in this thread.

Edited by tonedeaf

Build mine and james's and see for your self lol

His tuning freq was why i made it that size

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz