is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

Hey man.....I know how you feel though to be perfectly honest. I used to live in Georgia myself as a kid in the mid 90s. I lived in Jonesboro and Clayton County. At the time, I was literally the only white kid there, and this included the teachers. I was picked on everyday in school because I was the only white kid there. It was kinda like Sesame Street's "One of these kids is not like the other" game and I was a big target. And Grey Fox...nothing against you...but it seems you are purposely mis-interpretting Hugh to make him the bad guy....just sayin.

I'm not shy, I'm just hiding how awesome I am so I don't intimidate you.

4 DVC 15" Lanzar Heritage Subwoofers

2 Soundstorm Labs 2600.2 Amplifiers

2 Yellow Top Optima Batteries

1 8 Farad Soundstream Capacitor

12 Inch Motorized Flipdown Screen

Black Suede Roofline

I agree with hugh. I would have done the same thing if I was in his position.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Harass whitey is an unwritten law in Georgia. Alabama, too. young ass punks mad cause a white guy is driving around in a brand new vehicle. Should have told him that bitches are the guys with their pants pulled down below their waist with their drawers hanging out. But they will find out about that soon enough when they get to prison, which I am pretty sure that is where most of them will end up.

update... did some research. Apparantly, "bitch" is Swahili for "my white brother". When you raise your fist and say it to a white guy it means "Hello white brother, we welcome you to our humble community with open arms!". lol. sorry, couldnt help that one.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Harass whitey is an unwritten law in Georgia. Alabama, too. young ass punks mad cause a white guy is driving around in a brand new vehicle. Should have told him that bitches are the guys with their pants pulled down below their waist with their drawers hanging out. But they will find out about that soon enough when they get to prison, which I am pretty sure that is where most of them will end up.

update... did some research. Apparantly, "bitch" is Swahili for "my white brother". When you raise your fist and say it to a white guy it means "Hello white brother, we welcome you to our humble community with open arms!". lol. sorry, couldnt help that one.

well, if i had asked them where they learned to speak swahili, then they probably would have played the race card.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

To be honest its a southern thing. I experienced more racism towards me from DSGB's as they called them selves than I ever witnessed towards any other race while in the marine corps. I did enjoy the fact taht I could handle them on the court though and thats probably where most of it stemmed from.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And Grey Fox...nothing against you...but it seems you are purposely mis-interpretting Hugh to make him the bad guy....just sayin.

It isn't a misinterpretation. If you follow the letter of the law in most places, had Hugh actually shot someone, it wouldn't be self-defense since he could have continued driving. The situation was avoidable, and so he would have escalated the situation.

That said, juries are made up of people, so he probably would have walked.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Actually Ben it's dumb ignorant people. Could the be the fact that that area are populated by mostly blacks therefore most of the dumbasses you are going to see are going to be of that race. I can't speak for them, but I can tell you that even on some neighborhoods around here I get into it with folks of that color when the dumbasses act like they own the road and wont get over. Its sad but it's life. I have know you for a very long time and cannot think of a single time where you have been racist. It's hard to ignore, but keep doing what you doing and eventually those dumbasses are going to get whats coming to them one way or another.

:ninja:

By the way, I have had the same situation ( not anyone lunging at my car) but people looking at me and calling me a n word in certain areas that I have been in as well. It's the world we have to deal with today.

:drinks:

By the way, since the cops took all my guns i need some new one's lets take about that ar that i love of yours ;)

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived