I understand that I think. If I had the extra money to spend to invest I would in a heart beat, but I have an ever increasing gas bill that takes all of my extra money, it's a double edge sword. From where I'm sitting barely able to make due at the end of each month, it makes sense. I can also understand people that work real jobs and make real money and are a little more money savy than others how it would not be a good thing.

I hear ya. I'm just getting by too.

I just think if the government would stop trying to control business and just make the economic environment business friendly, the economy would turn on a dime and start growing again. That would be good for everyone.

There simply needs to be rules. I agree that it needs to exist, hell my aunt was on it for a year after her divorce (she was a stay at home) until she got things together and got off of it. The problem is so many people (unlike my aunt) aren't embarrassed to be on it. In some areas it's a joke if you aren't on it.

Unless you have a problem which keeps you from working you should have to prove that you are actively seeking employment after 12 or 18 months. 12 months no hassle and after that you must be looking for work. After 18 your bennies get cut (added kids don't help), and it goes down every 6 until it stops.

Anyways, in my mind, if you are able to work and don't no matter how many more kids you have, you shouldn't get a dime. That doesn't even dip into the whole food stamps (EBT) thing here... Don't even get me started on the motherfuckers working under the table with an EBT card. They think the shit is funny that they are STEALING MY GD MONEY.... Seriously, you don't pay fucking taxing and steal mine? fuck off... I could hide every single dime I make and would never dream of it, it's part of my responsibility.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

It's good to see how everyone feels on this situation. Remember that when you are working you are putting money in that "unemployment" account encase something happens and you loose your job or the economy turns bad as it is right now. That I don't have a problem with either just like 99.9% of you. I think we ALL agree its the ones that are taking advantage of the system that pisses us ALL off and for them I say if you get caught cheating the system, then you pay SEVERE!. Send they ass to prison for 20+ years and I'm talking prison where there is NO tv, NO radio, NO games, its HARD time. Its sometimes seems its easier for someone inside than it is for someone thats on da outside bussing their ass trying to make ends meat.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Think outside the box, every human has the right to food, housing, and freedom! At any cost! You are a slave to the system, you work for your masters to feed the MATRIX. Welfare is the question you should ask, but why do we need it in the first place!

The world was placed here for everybody to share, if you have more than someone else why do you mind sharing? The idea of class is just wrong, this is why we have a Welfare system.

The Salvation For A Dollar is the death of Humanity! The wealth on this planet was meant to be shared and not stored in a bank account! Get you head out of your asses!

One day you will wake up and find out the money you have will be worthless, then what. You will be the ones needing a welfare handout from your slave masters!

Learn a trade, barter for goods, learn to live life and you will never need welfare or work for your slow death!

Get real, are you ready for the fallout? Thinking that the life you live now, will be waiting for you in the near future? I don't think so!!!!!

Your elected officals aka slave masters waste your tax dollars on stupid shit! Why would you care about a welfare system in the first place? They spend billions on WMD and raise your taxes, and all you do is shit on your asses! Wake the fuck up, stop whining over some piece of paper which does not hold any vaule aka real assets!

My 2 cents!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

It's good to see how everyone feels on this situation. Remember that when you are working you are putting money in that "unemployment" account encase something happens and you loose your job or the economy turns bad as it is right now. That I don't have a problem with either just like 99.9% of you. I think we ALL agree its the ones that are taking advantage of the system that pisses us ALL off and for them I say if you get caught cheating the system, then you pay SEVERE!. Send they ass to prison for 20+ years and I'm talking prison where there is NO tv, NO radio, NO games, its HARD time. Its sometimes seems its easier for someone inside than it is for someone thats on da outside bussing their ass trying to make ends meat.

:ninja:

I'm not sure what the felony is for stealing but I could make that work out in my mind!! It may be a good thing that I will NEVER be a person of high power. I could fuck shit up. :drink40:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Link cards (government funded credit cards) are the real ones that piss me off. They can buy all their food with it and pay cash for alcohol and shit. Then I look outside and they're driving escalades on 24s. I work at a grocery store and I see this shit everyday.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Think outside the box, every human has the right to food, housing, and freedom! At any cost! You are a slave to the system, you work for your masters to feed the MATRIX. Welfare is the question you should ask, but why do we need it in the first place!

The world was placed here for everybody to share, if you have more than someone else why do you mind sharing? The idea of class is just wrong, this is why we have a Welfare system.

The Salvation For A Dollar is the death of Humanity! The wealth on this planet was meant to be shared and not stored in a bank account! Get you head out of your asses!

One day you will wake up and find out the money you have will be worthless, then what. You will be the ones needing a welfare handout from your slave masters!

Learn a trade, barter for goods, learn to live life and you will never need welfare or work for your slow death!

Get real, are you ready for the fallout? Thinking that the life you live now, will be waiting for you in the near future? I don't think so!!!!!

Your elected officals aka slave masters waste your tax dollars on stupid shit! Why would you care about a welfare system in the first place? They spend billions on WMD and raise your taxes, and all you do is shit on your asses! Wake the fuck up, stop whining over some piece of paper which does not hold any vaule aka real assets!

My 2 cents!

WTF ARE YOU TAKLING ABOUT ? Have you not been reading what people have been saying? ALL of us do not have a problem with welfare itself we have a problem with the ones who are TAKING ADVANTAGE of the system.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Think outside the box, every human has the right to food, housing, and freedom!

:rofl:

How the fuck do you have a RIGHT to food and housing???

lol, gotta agree, you need to work for that shit.... nothing in this world is free, unless you live in the US, and its 90% free, the rest of that 10% gotta pay out the ass

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Think outside the box, every human has the right to food, housing, and freedom!

:rofl:

How the fuck do you have a RIGHT to food and housing???

We should provide food and housing to people who have a need for it. The question you should ask yourself is why do you have to work for food and housing, because you are a slave!

I have the right to build my own home, or housing and the right to my own food! I don't depend on others to feed my family or provide a housing over our heads! I have the skills to do it on my own. I don't need a RIGHT, because it is the BASIC right of being HUMAN!

"Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control." (Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Paris 1948, art. 25)

I don't need a declaration to know this fact! It is common sense! Greed will be your downfall!

The right to food is protected under international human rights and humanitarian law and the correlative state obligations are equally well-established under international law.

In 1944, Franklin Roosevelt declared that the U.S. had adopted a second Bill of Rights, including the right to a decent home.

The U.S. signed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948, recognizing housing as a human right and since that time the concept of the right to housing has been further developed at the international level.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived