Jump to content

OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE


CruelSoul

Recommended Posts

Posted

haha that kid probably paid more, thats just the bullshit that the car audio shop sales person fed him... and he said they are only two months old? last time i checked kicker changed designs haha and not 2 months ago!

The design is way more than 2 months old for sure. They look like the Kickers I had, and that was 16 years ago.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Is he really that serious with the price? Those kickers are atleast 10 yrs old. I bet he paid $1300 for them

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

didn't they stop making those a couple years ago?

R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up.

New Project

[top secret]

149.0 db on music driver window open; so close

I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean....

I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Posted

Hmmm box outta a camaro or something looks to be and those are older then 2001 I have a set from 01 sitting here and that looks like the style that was out before I got mine

Posted

didn't they stop making those a couple years ago?

That design was at least 10 years old. And they don't look like NOS to me lol

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Posted

lol they was turds I think I remember having a set in my accord back when I was younger powered by a rockford punch 360@2 everyone thought they pounded but I didn't think they did.

Posted

Ah come on Kyle!! I was saving up for these!!! :(

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8913 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...