Jump to content

TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16


Recommended Posts

Posted

I remember when I did my two runs.... :peepwall:

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

ok some of you have been to my shop... and know there is NO AIRFLOW at all in the bay... Yes I have a fan but it only blows around the air that is already in the shop... it has been 98-105 degrees for the past week or more now so getting alot of work done on the hummer has been slow. I'm sorry but I'm the only one and If I pass out or die from the heat... well you get the idea. lol today it was actually 106degrees in the shop and 101 outside.. and that don't count the heat index...

regardless... today I got some of the other wiring done, as well as moved, unboxed and stacked all the batts in the hummer so I can lay out the framework that will hold it all in place... here's a sneak peak...

7ceebd94.jpg

Posted

Are the batteries vertical or horizontal?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

I would be more than happy to put myself through misery to have a part of this install!! Plus it would be a cool down compaired to my job (115-125 ave.). Stay hydrated bro, and work at a good pace, Trippi rather you be safe than kill yourself from the heat!

Looking forward to more updates!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Damn it...6 pages for 6 pictures. People, STFU and enjoy the build. Woulda coulda shoulda, but it isn't you.

Ric, you're a machine. That shop had to be hot as fuck. I'm interested to see the placement of the batts though. I'm trying visualize where the hell you are putting them lol...3 walls of just batts?? :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Are the batteries vertical or horizontal?

really?

lol

this is the way they look if you open the hatch on the hummer right now. There are still batteries to the left and right of this... this is going to be located between the back wall of the sub enclosure and the back wall of the amp rack... unfortunately you won't see them b/c I just can't get the room with having the amps and 6 twelves... just ain't happenin...

Posted

Ric are you going to use buss bars on each of the 4 stacks and wire the bars together or use a ton of wire for the batts?

Posted

Looks good man, what you are letting us see anyway. I like the direction you and Trippi are going with this!

You know, loud and over the top

:drinks:

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...