My boy bought this rc car, modded it all out with upgraded motor, upgraded lipo batteries, and this and that... Says he's got 1200.00 in it. He says give me 200.00 and come and get it. Turns out his son doesn't like it because it's too advanced. Got to run it a couple times and this thing is amazingly fast. I've had nitro cars before, but this thing is crazy.

a5a4ecee.jpg

f0a49974.jpg

Going to tie a tennis ball to it and try to get the dog to chase it around.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

they had some of those things racing at a fair i went to a few weeks back, they can haul it for sure!

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Fucking steal for that price man. I have quite a few Tracxxas RCs. Between me and my brother we have 2 summits, 2 slash's, e-maxx, and a stampede. Don't even want to know how much money has been dumped into those. Can be a more expensive hobby then car audio. Lol. Have fun and be careful with it. That thing will easily do 50-70mph on 6 cell lipo

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Ya my RC will run every bit of 70mph they will haul ass and be careful not to let your dog get ahold of the car cuz it will probably try to chew it up lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We have quiet a few Electric cars, And a few Nitro ones too. We mostly have ones that are pretty old from back in the 90's. The batt's we have don't last very long, and it sucked whenever we had to change them, They take a while to charge. They can get pretty fast. And expensive too, lol. Nice car you got there.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I got to find some good off road tires for it, because it slides around pretty good now.

Ya my RC will run every bit of 70mph they will haul ass and be careful not to let your dog get ahold of the car cuz it will probably try to chew it up lol

He is scared of it. He runs away from it so I chase him around with it for about 20 minutes until he is good and tired.

We have quiet a few Electric cars, And a few Nitro ones too. We mostly have ones that are pretty old from back in the 90's. The batt's we have don't last very long, and it sucked whenever we had to change them, They take a while to charge. They can get pretty fast. And expensive too, lol. Nice car you got there.

I have a nitro road car that runs about 40 or so. I think it was the traxxas 4-tec or something like that.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

• 1 month later...

I've been looking at these for a while, might grab one once the system is wired up properly, very cool though

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

My boy bought this rc car, modded it all out with upgraded motor, upgraded lipo batteries, and this and that... Says he's got 1200.00 in it. He says give me 200.00 and come and get it. Turns out his son doesn't like it because it's too advanced. Got to run it a couple times and this thing is amazingly fast. I've had nitro cars before, but this thing is crazy.

Going to tie a tennis ball to it and try to get the dog to chase it around.

I've got a huge XTM 1/5 Scale truck with just about upgraded everything. Traxxis makes some really solid gear, and it can be an expensive to build and repair, but for $200 you can't go wrong, can't even get a brand new one for that price.

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts

• 4 months later...

Archived