so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Hrmmmm......

The cops said they they got a tip on the car they were using. They flipped the lights on said car, they ran. Cops chased them down and found them with everyone's equipment, including mine. They made them give up where all the shit was from. They said "Mitsubishi" at my address. They ran my address, got the tag #, got the phone # and called my old man.

Why would I make a thread like this on a forum with no rep system? And if I wanted anything it would be free shit and I would just continue to say it was stolen in hopes of a company rep reading it or something.

I guess I'll take pics at the impound lot tomorrow and go to the trial if it's an open trial. Apparently it was pretty big, so they will probably appear before a jury.

Also, why would I slice my own ground? The thing hardly reached as it was.

at least you got your stuff back.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Still seems fishy to me.

And it still doesn't explain why your profile reports 198 posts, yet you only have the posts that you've made in this thread...

I'm not in the middle of nowhere, there's a main road at the end of the driveway. It's just weird that they'd have the balls to go all the way up the long-ish ass driveway.

As far as the posts go. I joined in 09' as a newb, I learned all my stuff. Stopped asking questions etc. and started lurking the "For Sale" section. I haven't posted in probably over a year. But when I got my shit stolen, first thought was SMD.

People here may even remember me, I used to stay in chat with Kandy, Chode, Treo. I've even met Sanitarium (sp?)a lesser known member at a Metallica concert.

Archived