WTF I was Banned from Chat!!!

I love this forum, and spend a lot of time on here, but seriously, I get banned from the god damn chat, are you fucking serious, and it was for no good reason. I was trying to ask a few questions and chat about a few things and boom they fucking kicked me and banned me, I think that's fucking ridiculous, I got several people on here who know I dont pull dumb shit, and a few admins who I have helped where I could have fucked them over, just pisses me off, I didnt do shit and this is what I get, fucking dumb..... =@

well, if they were tech questions it IS against the rules...that you HAVE to agree to in order to get into the chatroom in the first place

they were not tech questions, I know the rules and dont talk that shit in there, I am trying to find the screen shot I took before they finalyl banned me

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

You're gonna get bant altogether too... LMAO

I highly doubt that, I have all the right in the world to express myself about this, there are some cool guys in there I chat with though, almost every night when I get a chance, I didnt do shit, I was trying to chat about stuff, and they wanted me to shut up even though they were going on with there shit, so they banned me, this happened about a week ago

says who? And if you say the constitution, I am going to laugh at you.

Regardless, this would have been better handled through PM. I'm sure mods would have appreciated a little more discretion. Most don't like being called out on open forums.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

ummm

i :wub: you ? :unknw:

btw i cant even find da ban ubtton

I was pretty sure it was you that banned me, so your confusing the shit out of me man, ha ha

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

I love this forum, and spend a lot of time on here, but seriously, I get banned from the god damn chat, are you fucking serious, and it was for no good reason. I was trying to ask a few questions and chat about a few things and boom they fucking kicked me and banned me, I think that's fucking ridiculous, I got several people on here who know I dont pull dumb shit, and a few admins who I have helped where I could have fucked them over, just pisses me off, I didnt do shit and this is what I get, fucking dumb..... =@

well, if they were tech questions it IS against the rules...that you HAVE to agree to in order to get into the chatroom in the first place

they were not tech questions, I know the rules and dont talk that shit in there, I am trying to find the screen shot I took before they finalyl banned me

well, I dont know what to tell you, I haven't seen you in chat in like a month...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

You're gonna get bant altogether too... LMAO

I highly doubt that, I have all the right in the world to express myself about this, there are some cool guys in there I chat with though, almost every night when I get a chance, I didnt do shit, I was trying to chat about stuff, and they wanted me to shut up even though they were going on with there shit, so they banned me, this happened about a week ago

says who? And if you say the constitution, I am going to laugh at you.

Regardless, this would have been better handled through PM. I'm sure mods would have appreciated a little more discretion. Most don't like being called out on open forums.

and I dont appreciate being banned for no damn reason

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

ummm

i :wub: you ? :unknw:

btw i cant even find da ban ubtton

I was pretty sure it was you that banned me, so your confusing the shit out of me man, ha ha

umm i dont eveb reember you being in caht, it wanst da ninaja, you owe me an apology

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

well, I dont know to tell you, I haven't seen you in chat in like a month...lol

its cause I just moved, have no net, and now im tethering off my phone, you know that when I am in there though that I am good, I dont pull stupid ass shit

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

so what exactly was you asking about? because I know why those rules are in place, and was there when the issue happened that caused the rules to be in place..

a guy asked some tech questions, steve himself answered him 3 times... guy bitched because he didnt get the answer he wanted, and threw a hissy fit...

now no more tech questions... or generally any questions regarding car audio period...

if it was any kind of question to do with car audio, they had all rights to kick you since you had to agree before you entered.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived