July 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by DC Audio

July SOTM Vote  

332 members have voted

1. 1. July SOTM Vote

i agree with LOUDMOFO the prize should go to the little guys to try and get them and their system to the higher standards of most of the people on this forum i personnally think that there should be two DIFFERENT "sotm" competitions i think one should be for the little guys with the so called "worst" system out there and then the other should be for the bigger guys for RECOGNITION only but that is just my honest opinion

seriously this shit again? I understand some people can't afford to spend thousands on audio but what the fuck. This is like the fifth time you've brought it up. Its been stated a hundred times SOTM is not going to change so stop trying to get things handed to you. And explain to me how its system of the month with a shitty system? That reflects badly on everyone here. This is a ocntest for recognition. not for whiny little bitches that want free shit. You always seem to have a great suggestion for SOTM so that it benefits you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SOTM isn't about the money you have in your system or the brand your running. Its how clean and creative your install is. It seems like all the past winners have had some of the cleanest and inovative installs I have ever seen. My opinion may not be wanted. Just stating it. :shrug:

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

i agree with LOUDMOFO the prize should go to the little guys to try and get them and their system to the higher standards of most of the people on this forum i personnally think that there should be two DIFFERENT "sotm" competitions i think one should be for the little guys with the so called "worst" system out there and then the other should be for the bigger guys for RECOGNITION only but that is just my honest opinion

seriously this shit again? I understand some people can't afford to spend thousands on audio but what the fuck. This is like the fifth time you've brought it up. Its been stated a hundred times SOTM is not going to change so stop trying to get things handed to you. And explain to me how its system of the month with a shitty system? That reflects badly on everyone here. This is a ocntest for recognition. not for whiny little bitches that want free shit. You always seem to have a great suggestion for SOTM so that it benefits you.

This so true. It's getting old to. Steve and Nick go out of there way to get sponsors for the SOTM. They have even tried to gear it for the little guys (last month) and still you guys whine and fuccin cry. Its bullshit and the only thing that is gonna happen if all the whining and bitching doesn't stop is the SOTM will not be fun anymore or the prizes will stop being offered. Instead of whining and trying to find a way to make the competition easier for you. Put on your big boy pants and build something . You don't have to have 20 subs and 100000k to win. Just need to put in some work. To Steve this shit is awesome thanks for giving back and it suxx that you have to deal with all these ungrateful bastards. Nick keep up the good work homie you do an awesome job on the SOTM. :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

This so true. It's getting old to. Steve and Nick go out of there way to get sponsors for the SOTM. They have even tried to gear it for the little guys (last month) and still you guys whine and fuccin cry. Its bullshit and the only thing that is gonna happen if all the whining and bitching doesn't stop is the SOTM will not be fun anymore or the prizes will stop being offered. Instead of whining and trying to find a way to make the competition easier for you. Put on your big boy pants and build something . You don't have to have 20 subs and 100000k to win. Just need to put in some work. To Steve this shit is awesome thanks for giving back and it suxx that you have to deal with all these ungrateful bastards. Nick keep up the good work homie you do an awesome job on the SOTM. :drinks: :drinks:

Not trying to beat a dead horse I was just wondering what happened to all the votes that the dq'ed guy had?

i was only stating my OPINION it was not meant to be something to "change" sotm esspecially not to "benefit myself" it was simply a thought and at that point if all anybody has to say to those that have a smaller "sloppier" build is clean that shit up and why should it even be considered for sotm i am moving on from this fucked up site

Archived