Sonic Electronix

Is polyfill useful in small boxes??

well at my walmart they only sell 50 oz and 16 oz bags so i would just say get a 16 oz and use it all. i did around 1.4 per cube and it was packed in there pretty good

Edited by 6berry

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

well at my walmart they only sell 50 oz and 16 oz bags so i would just say get a 16 oz and use it all. i did around 1.4 per cube and it was packed in there pretty good

Well then should i pack it down tight or loose???

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'd buy two 16oz packs, and fill the enclosure with a little. Keep testing until you find an amount that you like...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I'd buy two 16oz packs, and fill the enclosure with a little. Keep testing until you find an amount that you like...

Shit idk i may just5 buy one 16 oz and stuff it all i dont want to keep un screwing the sub box it will mess up :shrug:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Got some before i go at it should i pack it loosely or tightly?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Some people says it actually acts like a placebo lol, if i can find some for free, i will test it with the Termlab and post it on the SPL gains topic :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/