Opinions On My Business Card Design?

name? number? address? FAX?????

LoL jk. like the creativity of the design. just include the basic info.....name......number...............fax. haha :drink40:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Its not a bad start. To be honest though its kinda busy and boring. Not trying to bash you in any ways tho so please dont take it that way.

Heres my suggestions for it:

Maybe for the background take a picture of a good scene you filmed or took pics of. Also use your real name not your username for the forum so people know who you are. Possibly add your phone number (i would get one you dont care about for people being smart asses, such as google voice if you have a droid phone), maybe tell them what you specialize in (like video shooting, pictures, what type of scenes you are great in, etc.), and im sure its a dead giveaway as you are local but your city/state you are in so people know where abouts you are located.

Again, its just my opinion and im not bashing you in any way.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

slightly too busy for me... also, you should be including a phone number ... if you have all that info on the backside of the card then good deal...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

@kickass I already have a GV number just for this purpose, actually :D

Most of the info you guys are asking for is on the back ;)

I may remove the email address from this side, as it's on the back as well. Not sure why I had it on both.

The back of it is just a simple, Arial, centered list:

My Name

[email protected]

GV number

Richmond, VA

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, guys. I'll take anything else you give me.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 2 months later...

Updated the first post with a new design/idea.

C&C on that one?

The QR code on the front side automatically creates a vCard contact entry that includes my name, email, phone, and website to their contacts.

The back side has that info in case they don't have a smartphone (Or they have an iPhone which can't decipher the vCard entries that QR codes create...)

Thanks in advance

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Make sure its on paper (cardstock) that will give a nice feel when touching it. Details like that show your personal attention to details.

Yep, I printed up a test batch on some matte cardstock. Feels "professional" :D

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I like it. clean simple no bullshit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.