I've a request--Quoting Pictures

Please, please, PLEASE!

When quoting a post, stop quoting every single picture, especially if you post consists of a word or two not specifically related to them. If you are trying to point out something in a single picture, it is possible to only quote one of them.

It's more than a little annoying to have a screen full of quoted material only to get down to what the post actually is and see a single word, especially when its only a couple posts into the thread. At this point in the thread, clarifying what you're referring to isn't necessary since the logical conclusion would be you're responding to the OP. This isn't me even getting into the multi-quote hell that's been occurring. Though I personally find it a somewhat easier to deal with walls of text than I do three or four pictures back to back to back.

Please people, help me keep my sanity.

[end transmission]

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

THOU-ART-ANGERED-BRETHREN.jpg

I see what you did there

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

THOU-ART-ANGERED-BRETHREN.jpg

I see what you did there

intresting..why u mad bra?

:peepwall:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

you guys are assholes lol. seriously tho i can't stand that either. especially if it happens over n over or a long string of pics to say 'cool'. big pet peeve of forums, so i feel your pain

It does get annoying, but I've only seen it in a few places on here. And I'm on my laptop, so I just press page down on my keyboard to scroll faster. But I do agree with why this topic was brought up.

Lol, There's a forum code somewhere that disable's picture's in qoutes, But you would have to have an administrator that can change forum script's to impliment it into the forum coding.

Yeah it get's annoying, But you get use to it. ( Most of the time )

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*