Sonic Electronix

This is why you SHOULD use peel n seal for sound deadner...

First car I did had peel & seal in it, 3-4 layers on the doors, some on the floor and the top of the trunk lid. That was 3-4 years ago and it's all still there.

Used to get it for $10 a roll, so other then the extra time it takes to put on multiple layers it was very cost effective.

Car did 160+ and had ZERO rattles or vibrations. That's what I used it for and it worked fine and was quite cheap at the time.

Last build I used SDS tiles and have been very happy with them...

sorry but im calling BULLSHIT the car doing 160's.. Do you have any proof?

:bsflag:

:ninja:

First car I did had peel & seal in it, 3-4 layers on the doors, some on the floor and the top of the trunk lid. That was 3-4 years ago and it's all still there.

Used to get it for $10 a roll, so other then the extra time it takes to put on multiple layers it was very cost effective.

Car did 160+ and had ZERO rattles or vibrations. That's what I used it for and it worked fine and was quite cheap at the time.

Agreed. Pics or it didnt happen

I will vouch for his Maxima. when he wired amps down it would do a legal 160.1-160.3db This is db drag legal at a show, not in his own garage.

This is Mike from Team DOA, also the owner of Barney. I might have video to, but he always didnt wire the amps down, unless he needed too.

However sensai, my word should be enough for you ;)

well i guess i stand corrected! I will eat my words, but does he have pics of hawt white chicks ? :unknw:

Still doesnt means P&S added some DB'z lol

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I just seen his wife at the last comp in IL "imaging that car show" I was at, she is stripper material to say the least, sorry Mike lol.....

I just searched my channel and didnt find any 160db videos, but Ive seen it numerious times! Ill check my hd for a vid and upload it if I got it.

His maxima was walled with 4 aq hd3 18s, center port, and 4 aq 3500.1s.

I do find it hard to believe a 160 plus has no rattles. Especially using peal and seal. You must have bought stock in ot

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Start watching at 4:49 in this video, it will show him doing a 158.5 on music, followed by a 159.5db legal in super street 3-4, whooping a all out pure SPL van with no seats that gets trailered to shows.

They are aq hd3 15s, not 18s LOL and at one time he went up to eight aq3500s

My bad on that.

I looked on termpros page but for some reason they dont show db drag stats.

wish I could find the videos I had.

I do find it hard to believe a 160 plus has no rattles. Especially using peal and seal. You must have bought stock in ot

Anything at 160db is going to have rattles, and flex. Theres no way around it 100% fully to not have rattles.

I always looked to sound deadener as not a way to stop rattles but stiffen the vehicle panels, and limit the flexing.

All I can find videos for his old car is demoing. He was never much for burping his setup except for bassracing usually, and demoing 24/7 at the shows. His car was LEGIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU0PbOFttZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbOr8wXg-eg

The kid getting a demo in this vid had a SMD shirt on. lol

Agreed. Pics or it didnt happen

I will vouch for his Maxima. when he wired amps down it would do a legal 160.1-160.3db This is db drag legal at a show, not in his own garage.

This is Mike from Team DOA, also the owner of Barney. I might have video to, but he always didnt wire the amps down, unless he needed too.

However sensai, my word should be enough for you ;)

well i guess i stand corrected! I will eat my words, but does he have pics of hawt white chicks ? :unknw:

Still doesnt means P&S added some DB'z lol

Never said it added dB's, said it stopped vibration and rattles and this set up was built to play music, not just rap crap

I just seen his wife at the last comp in IL "imaging that car show" I was at, she is stripper material to say the least, sorry Mike lol.....

I just searched my channel and didnt find any 160db videos, but Ive seen it numerious times! Ill check my hd for a vid and upload it if I got it.

His maxima was walled with 4 aq hd3 18s, center port, and 4 aq 3500.1s.

And she's a WI woman to boot :drinks: No offense taken Brian...

I did a 61.3 on music at a USACI show last year that Kyle from DTF took vid of but never posted.

Jeremy has a vid from Frost Off last year when I did a 59.5 against Chili's old van. It's on his youtube page.

Gotta go enjoy that "stripper" wife of mine since she's dressed to kill tonight cuz the boys are gone :girl_devil:

EDIT: My bad missed the Frost Off vid you posted, "stripper wife" was distracting me :woot:

Side note, what HAVE you been doing with all of your peanut butter thaT there is none laying around? I kid I kid...

Using it as shaving cream.

http://lifehacker.com/5825492/when-you-dont-have-shaving-cream-use-peanut-butter-instead

Come to think about it, this posting is weirdly fitting.

Btw, I decided why waste money using an oven or microwave heat your food? I decided to just burn large quantities of cash instead! Much more effective.

I lold so hard.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Side note, what HAVE you been doing with all of your peanut butter thaT there is none laying around? I kid I kid...

Using it as shaving cream.

http://lifehacker.com/5825492/when-you-dont-have-shaving-cream-use-peanut-butter-instead

Come to think about it, this posting is weirdly fitting.

Btw, I decided why waste money using an oven or microwave heat your food? I decided to just burn large quantities of cash instead! Much more effective.

I lold so hard.

:orly3:

Archived