Sonic Electronix

This is why you SHOULD use peel n seal for sound deadner...

btw I wish Ant still owned the company. He used to give a shit about competitors and give them a very nice discount. It would cost me $250 bucks to do my damn car now

:madsign:

:ninja:

/ end rant about high prices lol

If you don't complain, we can't change. :)

I'll pass this on to the boss man.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

btw I wish Ant still owned the company. He used to give a shit about competitors and give them a very nice discount. It would cost me $250 bucks to do my damn car now

Thanks, and also tell him that with giving competitors a nice discount, that it will also generate A LOT of business. I know for a fact that I have sent 10+ customers that have all bought second skin ( back in 05-06) just from me putting in the word of mouth and when you told me the prices recently, i could do nothing but pass!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Thanks, and also tell him that with giving competitors a nice discount, that it will also generate A LOT of business. I know for a fact that I have sent 10+ customers that have all bought second skin ( back in 05-06) just from me putting in the word of mouth.

I know! Competitors are huge business opportunity for us (hell any company) and I don't know why we aren't capitalizing on them.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Thanks, and also tell him that with giving competitors a nice discount, that it will also generate A LOT of business. I know for a fact that I have sent 10+ customers that have all bought second skin ( back in 05-06) just from me putting in the word of mouth.

I know! Competitors are huge business opportunity for us (hell any company) and I don't know why we aren't capitalizing on them.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and for understanding that my issue is not with you at all

:drinks:

/ end thread jack

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Thanks for taking the time to listen and for understanding that my issue is not with you at all

:drinks:

/ end thread jack

B Stock FTMFW ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

nothing more needs to be said.

then why are you posting? Seems to me like you are just trying to start trouble and get a rise out of people. You obviously think you're smarter than everyone so go ahead and substantiate why you used it. Otherwise stop the trolling.

Oh SNAP. Put in place by the mods!

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

LOL

love all the haters in this thread.

I used it on the floor of my truck. Georgia heat and humidity. 110 heat index with 98% humidity. I park in the middle of a large asphalt parking lot for 12 hours at a time.

Never smell a thing.

The pieces i got on the back wall of my cab never comes loose.

It never oozes.

And if you ever actually held any in your hand you'd realize how fucking retarded you are saying it's tar paper. > It's a rubber compound that you wouldn't know was any different then >insert favorite sound deadener here< if not for slight differences in gauge and lack of branding.

All you haters keep hating, it only shows your ignorance for the world to see.

This is a prime example of someone defending how well a product works solely based on the fact that it hasn't fallen off or smells... not because of how well it works controlling vibrations and resonance.

We (the so called haters) aren't saying that P&S fails 100% of the time (like condoms :P). We're saying that it is a shit product for what people are using it for, controlling panel resonance. There are going to be cases where the product isn't going to melt or slide off, but they still exhibit an extremely high failure rate.

Peal & Seal made my MFM IS an asphalt based membrane (40%-60% to be exact, and only 20% MAX of rubber). There are some roof flashings that have less, but there are very few that are 100% butyl. If you know of one, PLEASE let me know so I can see for myself.

Personally I have had tons of P&S and roof flashing in my hands (imaging that, someone who builds shit has actually used it for it's true purpose) and they're not even close to being the same as a true automotive sound deadening product.

Anyone who has actually held a true CLD in their hand will quickly realize that these two products are completely different.

No matter what, there will always be people who will cheap out and use these roofing products. Again, I could give a rats ass, it's not my car and not my money! The sad part is there is not reason to use these products when there are several high quality specifically designed products out there at a reasonable price.

Nick, I'm totally with you! I've seen the light! I'll just toss this Alpha Damp in the trash... there we go. Heading out to Lowes right now! Be back in a few.

Later!

:nea:

I'm going to see if I can get a test going for P&S and a Deadener....

It's like Taking ducttape, and duct taping the inside of your car. It works. Just like P&S. Properly? Probably not.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

I'll take a discount ;) I need to do my roof and a second layer on my doors

And then you are at the price of a real brand

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived