If he truly paid $1500 for that sub. He might as well chop off his own dick and shove it up his ass. Cuz he got raped.

lmao :roflmao:

Yeah my friend that owns an audio shop sounds just like this guy, today he told me he hit a 150 with 2 jl w3s on a 500/1

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Yeah my friend that owns an audio shop sounds just like this guy, today he told me he hit a 150 with 2 jl w3s on a 500/1

They must meter next to db don. Steve. Trippi. Etc. While a nuclear missile is going off.

Kinda random but has anyone ever tried to yell or scream to see how many dbs u can get lol

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

One time I farted in a crx. Popped off a 53.6

Sweet. Farting contest anybody? Lol

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I'm sure he's just trying to find a sucker and when did alpine start making a 3k pdx for under 450? I'd love to have one ill drive to Michigan right now.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

some should meet up with him with a real 159 car and tell him if he can stay in it for longer than a minute u will buy his one sub lol

Theres tons of those on this forum... LMAO...

Sounds good cuz I wanna hear 159db too :) this guys 1 15 is loud as the 12 dc 15s I heard so idk I wanna hear his too lol. Anyone in michigan know about milan, aug 6th comp?

Ever seen one sub do a 180+??? Probably not possible is it? LOL... I'm louder than 12 15's... I only have 4 subs... :popcorn:

somebody was gonna try it with dc woofers with carbon fiber cones and stuff instead of paper but they had complications or something and abandoned it. they got close though..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

some should meet up with him with a real 159 car and tell him if he can stay in it for longer than a minute u will buy his one sub lol

Theres tons of those on this forum... LMAO...

Sounds good cuz I wanna hear 159db too :) this guys 1 15 is loud as the 12 dc 15s I heard so idk I wanna hear his too lol. Anyone in michigan know about milan, aug 6th comp?

Ever seen one sub do a 180+??? Probably not possible is it? LOL... I'm louder than 12 15's... I only have 4 subs... :popcorn:

somebody was gonna try it with dc woofers with carbon fiber cones and stuff instead of paper but they had complications or something and abandoned it. they got close though..

Huh? What are you talking about??? lol

180 db with one sub. these guys got close, a 178.3

in the description it says the cone folds at 178. there was a thread somewhere on caco where they were going to use carbon fiber cones and (i think) an 18 but i cant remember

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived