Seriously sad news today. Not good

Thank you for the support guys my family really appreciates it.

She is undergoing her second MRI to determine if she is clinically brain dead. We are waiting hoping they will find some activity.

The accused got out of jail this morning, and just showed up at the hospital. Needless to say he got a ass whooping for 5 mins until campus police removed us. I was not involved, my brother got there first.

The accused is back in jail to my knowledge.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Damn, sorry to hear that man, thoughts go out to everyone!

Stay strong bro.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Man stories like this make me angry... You could always beat the shit out of the mom too, it is a lot of her fault too! Fucking people that are too selfish to take good care of their families and leave them with people that are obvious threats

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

This is sad bro. Let that motherfucker rot if he had anything to do with her 'fall' and the mom should get the same punishment for knowing what the threat the guy was and still having him taking care of her. It really bothers me to read something like this because I wonder how it would feel if that happened to my daughter. My prayers are with you and the little who will make it through. Don't lose hope bro, hope is just around the corner waiting to be reached. Let god bless her.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman