Jump to content

McGangBang is God.


Recommended Posts

Posted

wanna make it better? Put cheese on the mcchicken as well. triple cheese mcgangbang.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

wanna make it better? Put cheese on the mcchicken as well. triple cheese mcgangbang.

Now you're talking crazy.

might as well add mac sauce :lol:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

You guys are McWeird lol.. Is this a east coast thing because ive never in my life heard of anything like this.

It actually started on the WC by some pot heads who were looking for some cheap munchies. :werd_msword:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

LOL I forget where I heard this but I have yet to try this, I think I will tonight after work

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I tried it for the first time today.........it was EPIC!!!

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

After work I got myself one, I ordered a double cheese burger mini meal and a regular mchicken, that shit was awesome. I want another one tonight but 750 calories is no bueno

Also, I googled it and it didn't start from stoners in cali, it started in Daytona Beach, Florida IIRC

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

this is why I love this forum, talk about car audio, food, paint, engine etc etc etc haha. SMD FTMFW!!!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

i know bigger guys are into car audio but i didnt think it was this bad...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

f5ac2e15.jpg

Had one for lunch,It was delicious!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3134 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...