Sonic Electronix

my first competition is tomorrow morning. do you guys have any tips? if you guys remember that vid i posted of the guy who said he was doin a 162 on music with 6 w7s, thats whose meter were using. should be a good day

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Really just go out and have fun.

Run a sweep to find your loudest frequency then either burp that frequency with a tone or play music that is dominate with you peak frequency.

Look at the thread titles "What Frequency is this song"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1753-what-frequency-is-this-song/

Really just go out and have fun.

Run a sweep to find your loudest frequency then either burp that frequency with a tone or play music that is dominate with you peak frequency.

Look at the thread titles "What Frequency is this song"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1753-what-frequency-is-this-song/

i got on a tl on tuesday to prepare hahah. im peaking at like 43-44. that red chain from decaf is 43 but then it drops down to 30 :(

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

jut have fun..if got chance try things..my box with the 9k and xxx did 145 from my boot just dropped in and BOOM, then we laid seats down all way with testing..went up 3db so that was a HUGE fucking win. just get ready and go straight away as soon is starts. i found out that its best as i cliped my amp (head unit set wrong.. always double check) and had turn it off and back on with 2 seconds i burped 143 and still won my class :shrug:

just enjoy yourself i think is the main thing.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

okay have fun. seems easy enough lol. the extreme class at this comp is a wall or 3 or more subs. theres one kid with 3 jl w1 10s in a sealed box that has to go against 4 t2 15s on 2 t3000s in a wall. i wonder whos gonna win

TEAM DC

Best advise I can give is to not expect too much out of your system. Big difference from being the loudest around your friends and in the lanes. Having fun means not taking it to seriously. Every loss in the lanes is a learning experience. Don't be afraid to ask seasoned competitors for advise. Us old timers look grouchy but are more then willing to help out the new guys. Listen to what they have to say and don't get butthurt if they are critical of your setup. Also don't believe everything someone has to say, there is a 100 different ways to build a system, take what is said and fine tune it to fits your needs and goals

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Best advise I can give is to not expect too much out of your system. Big difference from being the loudest around your friends and in the lanes. Having fun means not taking it to seriously. Every loss in the lanes is a learning experience. Don't be afraid to ask seasoned competitors for advise. Us old timers look grouchy but are more then willing to help out the new guys. Listen to what they have to say and don't get butthurt if they are critical of your setup. Also don't believe everything someone has to say, there is a 100 different ways to build a system, take what is said and fine tune it to fits your needs and goals

This man pisses excellence I'd listsen if I were you. Awesome advice bill couldn't have said it better myself.

My tip? Be louder than everyone else :lol:

Na man just have fun. Bring some friends.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

GIVE IT HELL !!! And best of luck to ya bro, may the force be with you ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived